moving her in

the date was april 16, 1970 when george had that bitch move in. her name was patricia anne boyd. she was a british model and boy did george have the hots.for.her. i couldn't see it, however; but that's what made her her. now, even though george was still legally married to me, we were separated. the reason we had been so cordial with each other, was because we shared a one year old daughter named lilah. she was our everything but due to george's infidelities, divorce was the safest option. i sat in my kitchen feeding lilah when my phone rang, you guessed it, it was my ex husband george.

"ello." i spoke in a mock accent while i continued to feed baby lilah smashed sweet potatoes with peas.

"julia? it's george. how's lilah and ye doin? patties almost here and the house is almost done. wanna come.by and see it?" he asked all enthusiastically.

"no thanks i'll pass." i whispered while lilah spit it back up, babbling as i rolled my eyes,

"you have to eat lilah. ugh look george- ill uh ill call you later." i groaned slamming my phone down, which made lilah cry.

i finished feeding her whilst i put her down as i grunted.

***
pattie and george lay in bed together cuddling as she traced circles on his chest, "i love you more than life itself." she smiled.

"i love you too pats." he grinned, kissing her head as he looked up towards the ceiling, thinking of me and lilah.

"are you ok? you're awfully mute." she whispered.

"yeah yeah im ok pats." he beamed, shaking away his thoughts.

"ok good." she blushed as they both fell asleep.

**
the next morning pattie was cooking as george walked into the kitchen, yawning.

"smells good in here patricia. what are you making?"

"bacon and eggs." she grinned as he blushed to himself.

he still couldn't shake lilah and i from his system so he decided to go out for a jog. actually, he was heading over to my place.

he kissed pattie goodbye and 'jogged' over to my place.

**
i was dressing lilah up in a cute black and purple outfit, with the words, 'mommy's partner in crime' on the shirt. i smiled to myself as i kissed my lookalike on her button nose. i picked her up when george rang the doorbell. it startled me because i usually never got any guests.

"be right there!" i replied as i looked through my peephole. i scoffed when i saw that it was george,

"what?" i asked as i opened the door.

"hello my lovely ladies." he smiled kissing me and lilah on the cheek.

i went to wipe it off but that only prompted him to kiss my lips. he pulled away as i blushed a bit,

"did you just show up to kiss us?" i finally asked.

"i need you both. i need you julia." he whispered.

"ahh do you now?" i replied shaking my head.

"look it's over. you have pattie, i have lilah."

"no we have lilah. you couldn't of gotten her without me." george winked while i felt my stomach form a knot.

i looked into his dark inviting eyes while i arched my brow, "i have to go." i whispered.

"fine but this isn't over." he replied in a low whisper.

"oh but it is. we're divorcing george." i quipped.

"can't we talk about it?"

"what's there to talk about? you moved another woman in whilst we were still married and you countlessly cheated on me. i'm over it! OVER IT!" i cried while lilah stared at george.

"julia-"

"oh just save it and move!" i snapped pushing past him as lilah and i walked away from george permanently.

he followed behind us as he spun me around, "don't leave me."

"why not? you left me a long time ago."

"come on jules, that isn't fair!"

"oh it's not? but you think cheating on me while i was pregnant was? you destroyed me george. you didn't even come to the hospital when lilah was born. YOU WERE TOO BUSY GETTING HEAD FROM YOUR HOTEL ROOMS MAID!" i shouted while the tears fell carelessly down.

his face turned beet red as i shook my head, putting my car in drive, "bye george. and please do me a favor, live a happy life with that british bitch you moved in. bye." and with that i drove off somewhere far away forever.