how could you?

we sat in the most uncomfortable seats as the interviewer, Dottie McLean stared us down.

"Tell me george, why did you go to India?" she asked meeting her round shaped green eyes with georges dark ones.

"My girlfriend Julia took me there so we could get to know the culture and so she could introduce me to transcendental meditation." george explained intertwining our fingers.

"Was that before or after the cheating scandals?" she asked biting the tip of her pen.

"for the last time there were no cheating scandals! Julia knows all about them."george growled looking over at me.

"Is this true Julia?" Dottie asked her green eyes meeting my dark ones. I adjusted my black glasses and cleared my throat before answering,

"My boyfriend George did cheat on me, but that's in the past now. We worked out our differences and made it perfectly clear to one another that we're not going to let some hiccup destroy this beautiful relationship." I answered folding my hands in front on my lap.

Dottie clicked her tongue along the roof of her mouth, shaking her stringy blonde hair, "how many women was he screwing backwards julia for you to forgive him?"

I looked at george and i could tell he was fuming. he crossed his right leg over his left leg as he rested his chin on his right index finger. I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers as it immediately calmed him down.

"Listen, I don't, as well as my boyfriend George, appreciate the way you're asking these questions. Surely you have some respect! You sit there immersed in your notepad not giving a shit about anyone's feelings other than your own! You've offended my boyfriend as well as me on national television! and all you can do is sit there and press on and on! Give it up already! We're done answering any and all questions about the cheating. I forgave him because he's the love of my life and if you truly love someone like the way i love george, you'd protect them at all costs and bitch that's what im doing." i reply uncrossing my legs standing up with george by my side. We shake our heads and leave.