moonlight

we were camping. we usually liked taking long trips far enough from the madness called everyday life. george and i liked to just escape and quite frankly, it was both therapeutic and very much needed.

we took our rv and headed out to the middle of nowhere, where not even screams could be heard. which was both a scary thing and a great thing for when him and i liked to buckle down for the night and spend some intimate time together, which rarely occured due to his busy beatle schedule and my hectic acting school agenda.

he locked all the doors and pulled the blinds down as i looked up at his clean shaven face, and mop topped hair. his kind yet devilish eyes screamed at me while i shyly looked down. he picked my chin up while leaning in to kiss me softly. the way his lips would approach mine, made me melt almost instantaneously.

"mmm julia." he lingered, flicking the lamp on. moonlight shined in through the little cracks of the blinds while george sat up pulling his shirt off. he tossed it into the corner before raising my legs, pulling my leggings and panties off as he balled them up, also discarding of the articles of clothing. he worked his jeans off as i worked my top off, before he and i were fully vulnerable. george licked his lips, massaging my legs and feet.

"mmm." i hummed in content as he slowed down, rubbing all my tensity out.

"relax babe, tonight is about us. no one is around to hear us, see us, bother us. it's just.." he whispered as he began to kiss up my leg, "you.." he kissed my calf, "and.." he was kissing my thigh, "i." he reached my womanhood. he smiled to himself as he looked up at me with mischievous eyes.

i couldn't even respond, before he dove into making out with my vagina. he sucked roughly as i arched my back off the bed, "ohhh for fucks sake!" i swore.

the moonlight shined through the blinds just right, making the outline of george's back visible. i could not only see him moving below, but the muscles in his back and shoulders as he gripped me, eating me harder. the pleasure making me thrust my head deeper into the pillow, rolling my eyes back.

"ohhh fuck!" i called out, snaking my hand down into his hair. i yanked it a bit, making george grunt.

"do that again." he grunted while i did, smirking, as george bit my clit,

"ughh fuck." i moaned, making george pull away,

"you taste so sweet." he mumbled, inserting me quickly.

"ohhhh!" i groaned out, having george speed up. the futon mattress sliding around as the bedframe squeaked against the hardwood floor.

"what? does that feel good?" he smirked, focusing on hitting that spot repeatedly. i wrapped my legs around his waist, having him plummet himself deeper inside of me.

"it does feel fucking good shit!" i marveled. george grasped my hand, thrusting at different angles, rolling his eyes back. i bit my lip, running my free hand through his hair, whispering sweet little nothings into his ear.

the hue of the moonlight just barely made out what was going on behind closed doors. i opened my eyes to see his sweat laced forehead covered with his hair as his eyes remained closed, mouth opened. he supported himself up by his fists as he focused on thrusting into me, "uhhh george" i wailed

"ohhh julia." he shakily moaned, his fists almost giving out as he picked up the speed. my tits became erect as i yanked him down onto me. our chests touching. i moaned at the sudden feeling, making george grunt. he rubbed our nipples together, making me grab a fistful of the mattress,

"ohhh yes."

"ughh fuck julia! fuck FUCK."

"mmm keep saying my name baby."

"why? do you like that or something?"

"yes."

"alright, ohhh Julia." george called out, increasing his movements.

"GOD GEORGE OHHH GOD OH YESSS!" i reddened

"ughh yes ohh julia! God you are so tight." he roared.

my body grew limp as we fucked out our highs and fell asleep through the night.