#33 Cross x Reaper

Requested by Pepsi2468

Yep, sorry it's short

TW: mention of death

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Reaper had never been the romantic type, until he met Cross. Sure, he would flirt with people, even to an uncomfortable extent, but he never actually wanted to date anyone.

From a young age, he believed he was destined to be alone. Nobody would ever want someone who they couldn't even touch without dying. And for the most part, he was right. He barely had any friends, and most monsters tried to run away when they saw him.

His first meeting with the monochrome skeleton probably wasn't the best, as he had gone to the castle of the bad sanses to lead off one of their souls to the after life. All of them had seen him before, except Cross. First impressions really matter, and he'd say he had a pretty bad one. Cross seemed to be distant from the rest of the group, and wasn't very kind.

Reaper had dealt with rude monsters before, and usually he didn't like them, but something was different this time... did he really like this random skeleton that he had barely even met?

They ran into each other several times after that, and Reaper grew more feelings each and every time. And when Cross began opening up to him, he just knew he was the one.

Cross wasn't one for physical contact, prefering the conversational side of their relationship, and Reaper couldn't be more happy.

To him, they seemed like a perfect match, and to everyone else, they were.