#29 Ink x Cross x Error

Another one by Pepsi2468

It has been a while since I have written a lemon, I'm kinda scared about how this will turn out. Sorry if it's not what you wanted, but god this is long.

WANRINGS: Sex, sex toys, handjobs, bowjob, swearing.
(LEMON)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Cross and Error were setting up for a fun night, something they didn't do often. They knew Ink would be joining them soon as he always did, but this time things were going to be different.

You see, whenever they have a night like this, it's always Error and Cross doing the fucking, while Ink sits on the sidelines and watches, touching himself. The reason for that is because, on their first time with Ink, they quickly came to learn that he wasn't comfortable with having some ones dick inside him, much less being inside someone, so they agreed that they would never do that with him until he was ready, if he ever would be.

After their last session, Cross started thinking of ways to have Ink more included without having to cross over his comfort zone, he discussed it with Error and tonight they would put that plan into action, that is, if Ink agreed.

The door opened slowly, making a loud creaking sound that alerted the two of Ink's arrival.

"Inky, you're here!" They both got up, walking over to him. Cross, pulled Ink further into the room, kissing him gently while Error closed the door behind him. Cross led Ink to the bed, breaking the kiss to sit him down, then both he and Error sat next to him, on either side.

"We wanted to talk to you about something..." Error spoke slowly, choosing his next words carefully as to not overwhelm Ink. "We were think of ways that we could include you more in our fun, without having you do something you're not confortable with."

"O-oh, um, well I'm listening." Ink smiled, he would love to be more involved.

"I'm not sure how to explain it, so would you mind if we tried it out? You can tell us to stop at any point if you feel uncomfortable." Cross said, caressing Ink's shoulder. The artist spent a good few minutes thinking about it, he was scared yet intrigued by what his partners had in store for him.

"Ok, we can... try." Cross and Error smiled, and started stripping. Once Cross was fully naked, he helped Ink take off his clothes, at the same time summoning his ecto-body. Soon enough, all three of their clothes were thrown into a corner, not going to be used for the rest of the night, they just had to wait for Ink's ecto-body to form, then they could start.

"Alright..." Cross layed his head down on Ink's thighs, and Error was positioned at Cross' ass. "Just yell 'stop' if you're uncomfortable, and we won't go any further, ok Ink?" Ink nodded, breathing heavily as he waited for them to begin.

Error started slowly pushing into Cross, while the other reached up a hand beside his head, and gently took hold of Ink's dick, the other hand gripping his own. Ink gasped, but nodded when the other two gave him a look of conformation. And it started. Cross pumped both his and Ink's cocks in time to Error's rough thrusts, he tried to be gentle handling Ink but it was sort of difficult when Error was rocking him back and forth. Ink seemed to be enjoying it though so he didn't worry too much.

As expected, Ink came first, the overwhelming amount of pleasure sent him to his release much faster than usual. He panted as Cross' hand, covered in Ink's cum, left his dick, watching where it moved to next. He yelped in surprise as Cross licked his hand clean, somehow doing it so flawlessly as he and Error were still going. Soon enough though, they both reached their climax, Error pulled out and let it go all over his and Cross' chest, while Cross came into his own hand.

"Wow..." Ink breathed out, taking in the soght of his partners.

"Did you enjoy that?" Error looked over at him, and Cross sat up, watching Ink, waiting for a response.

"Y-yeah, it was amazing."

"Good, because it's not over yet."

"Theres more?!"

"Mhm~ at least, if you're ok with it."

"What is it?" Ink cocked hos head to the side, confused on what else they could do.

"Well, we know you don't like real dicks fucking you, so I wanted to know how you felt about dildos."

"About... what?" Error chuckled at Ink's innocence, it was to be expected that he didn't know what they were talking about, he wasn't the most engrossed in sexul stuff.

"Its basically something made to resemble a dick, but isn't a real one. So we thought that maybe you would prefer that."

"But if you don't want it that's fine, we can just rest instead." Cross cut in, not wanting it to sound like they were trying to pressure Ink into doing it.

"I-i'll try it... I g-guess." Ink stuttered, his face flushed. Error smiled and turned around to go grab it.

"Are you sure, because if you're not ready then-"

"Cross, calm down. It'll be fine. We can... we can still stop at any time right?"

"Yeah, but it'll be a little different. If you want to stop, tap my shoulder three times, alright?" Cross started helping Ink get into position, on his hands and knees facing Cross.

"Will I not be able to speak?" Error came up behind him, silently waiting for the other two to finish speaking.

"No... probably not..." Cross lowered Ink's head down to his crotch and Ink finally understood. "Is this ok?" Ink nodded, blushing heavily at Cross' cock so close to his face.

"Are you ready?" Error asked, holding a dildo in one hand and gently holding Ink's waist with the other. Ink took a deep breath and then,

"Yes, I'm ready." The dildo had been covered in lube by Error while the other two were talking, so it slipped in easy, but it still caused Ink some pain. He took Cross' dick into his mouth to muffle the yelps and distract him from the pain. Cross rubbed Ink's head softly, comforting him. He couldn't say anything, because Ink was doing such a good job on his lower region he was left speechless.

After a few minutes, Error pulled the dildo back, leaving just the tip still inside Ink, then shoved it back in, as gently as he possibly could. This action was repeated over and over, until Ink felt a knot in his stomach. Cross dick twithed inside his mouth, ready for release. And they came together, Cross' cum shot straight into Inks mouth, giving him no choice but to swallow it down. The dildo was pulled out, Cross and Error backed up a little, staring at the mess they had made of Ink. Cum spilled all over his chest, some droplets still squeezing out of his cock, and what remained of what was in his mouth drooled down his chin.

"Ink, you ok?" Error carefully flipped Ink over so he was lying on his back, he looked so tired out, but nodded his head and smiled.

"C'mon, let's go get cleaned up, then you can get some well deserved sleep."