#3 Blue x Error x Ink

coke124 requested this.

Sorry if the characters seem OOC, I tend to write them how I view them.

I found this pretty difficult to write so sorry if it's disappointing.

WARNING: SWEARS
(LEMON)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Error sat on his bed waiting. He had no idea how Blue had managed to talk him into this, but it had happened anyway. He was waiting for Blue to return with the other skeleton he wanted to 'try this out' with, Ink.

Then Blue threw open the door like the dramatic bitch he is, dragging Ink behind him. The sudden appearence made Error jump, and glitch out slightly. The glitches covered Error's face and stayed anout a minute before dying down.

Once they had died down, he noticed that Blue had pushed Ink down onto the bed beside him. The artist gave the destroyer a small smile in greeting. Error returned the awkward smile then turned to Blue.

"Let's get started then!"

Blue picked up Error and placed him onto Ink's lap, then began to passionately kiss him. Ink procceeded to slowly remove Errors items of clothing and threw them on the floor. Error blushed as Blue pulled away, and he noticed the other two staring at his body in awe. He had already summoned his ect-body and as a natural uke, summoned a female one. To give the other two better entrance.

Blue pulled Error off of Ink and then began to remove his own clothes, Ink doing the same. Now it was Errors turn to gaze as their ecto-bodies. They are so høt.

Ink then pulled Error back toward him, slowly lowering the dark skeleton' ass down on to his dick. Error gasped in pain as he was slid down slowly. Ink held him still once he got the full length in, then Blue started to push in from the front.

Once Error had adjusted to their sized he moved his hips in an attempt to get them to start moving, which they did. They went slowly at first, until Error started yelling at them to speed up. They pounded into him at a fast pace, Ink struggling to keep up with Blue as they other had a lot of energy.

Error was the first one to cum. His dark blue seed going all over Blues chest. Ink and Blue kept thrusting until they both came, which made Error reach his climax again.

The other two pulled out, panting. Blue took some of Error's cum onto his fingers and licked them.

"Mmm~" He enjoyed the taste. He then layed down with the other two, and pulled Error's blanket over them.

They could clean up later.