#25 Outer x Dance

Requested by Star_Fruit_Lover

It's 4:35, I'm exhausted, let's write some sh!t.

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Another great performance, babe!" Outer clapped his hands, watching his boyfriend walk over, puffing and out of breath. After basically hours of non-stop dancing, he was ready to take a break.

They sat down on the couch, Dance leaning on Outer's chest as he sucked air into his lungs.

"You always do so well, soon enough you will be the most famous dancer in the multiverse." Outer praised, hugging his liver gently, and causing him to chuckle.

"That's a stretch for sure. Besides I would rather just dance for you. You are the only person I need to impress." He spoke quietly, listening to the soft beating of Outer's soul, the soothing sound making him totally relax.

"Aww that's so sweet~" Dance loved the way hos boyfriends soul beat faster as he became flustered. His tone could hide it for sure but the heart never lies.

"Mhm~" He slowly sat up, leaning his face close to Outer's. "You know... I bet you would look great dancing along side me. Instead of having to spectate all the time, we could do it together." A smirk danced across his face as the other's flushed in embarressment. He knew that Outer wasn't the most confident in what he did, but he loved to see him passionate and happy. He could only get that way if  he tried.

"Tommorow," His boyfriend was too flustered to speak so Dance continued. "We'll make more room and me and you will dance the night away, like a party with nobody else except us two. Hm?"

"That sounds wonderful, heheh~"

"Good." Dance layed back down again, letting the slow beat of his lovers soul whisk him off to sleep.