I know

Hello my dear readers, I know, it's been a while since I have updated this book and I just want to say I'm sorry.

The last oneshot of this book was uploaded in September last year, which means it has bee roughly half a year. I didn't leave the Undertale fandom or anything like that, I simply lost my motivation to write these oneshots.

Back on November 1st, I went through something awful and I have been trying to heal ever since. For most of this time I have been focusing on writing my original stories rather than fanfiction, because I am so much more proud of those stories and was much happier writing them.

But I am happy to announce that as of today, requests on this book are officially reopened! I want to hear what rarepairs my readers enjoy and I want to provide that kind of content for you all.

I encourage that you all leave comments on any chapters you enjoyed on what was good, and any you though weren't so great with what you think I could do better. Your comments motivate me and make me want to write more so hopefully, that will get me back into the swing of things.

Updates may not come out as fast as I want them to, but I will try my best. In the meantime, maybe go check out my original stories if you feel up to it? I would love if those books got a little more appreciation and I really want to know how others think I can improve my writing. Hopefully with your support I can become a real author one day.

Thanks for reading this, see you again soon!