#30 Horror x Outer

Requested by Quantumteleport back in September I am so sorry for the delay.

I know it's not valentines anymore but I couldn't come up with anything else. Sorry it's short.

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Happy valentines!" Horror held out a paper heart to his boyfriend, smiling widely. No, it wasn't one of those love heart shaped things, it was a very much realistic paper human heart.

"Wow, thank you" Outer took the heart, holding it close to his chest without hesitation.

"Do you like it?" He scanned the others expression, hoping for a good reaction.

"I love it. Did you make this?"

"Mhm, I made it myself." Horror hummed proudly.

Outer smiled, grabbing Horror's hand and leading him outside. He gently placed the heart into his pocket as they walked up to Horror's favourite spot in Outertale. The grassy hill that over looks all the constellations.

They layed down on the grass, hugging each other as they stared up at all the stars. Outer caught Horror's attention, taking it away from they constellation he was looking at.

He pointed towards another area of the sky, and when Horror looked, he saw a bunch of stars shining brighter than the others, and they formed the shape of a heart. A love heart.