#12 Dustberry (Non-Rarepair)

I completely forgot how popular this ship is when I accepted this request. I'm just a huge sucker for yanderes- This wont happen again. ->-

Yandere!Blue x Dust, requested by coke124.

Bunch of background ships with Dust to sprinkle in the Rarepairness. Sorry it took so long to write, Dustberry sits on the list of ships I'm not a huge fan of.

 Also, if you care enough, check out the very last paragraph in bold.

Trigger Warning: Popular ship, mentions of blood/death, Yanberry, Swearing.

(FLUFF)

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Blue let out a breath he was holding in as another body fell to the ground before him. Despite having done this many times, he still feared being caught, as any person would in this kind of situation. Despite his worries, he was glad that Dance was finally gone. He had been blue's target ever since he found out that Dust and Dance used to be boyfriends and the now dead sans still held feelings for Blue's precious Dust.

He was just preparing to dispose of the body and the evidence of his crime when he heard footsteps drawing closer. They sounded like they were almost at him, so he had no time to hide. Had somebody heard Dance's body fall? This wasn't good. Blue was falling into a state of panic, when the owner of the footsteps rounded the corner, and Blue saw the love of his life standing there.

There was a few seconds of silence, with Dust looking between Blue, the knife in his hand and the bloodied body of Dance. Blue was preparing for the freak out the was sure to come, but instead heard a quiet mutter of;

"Oh god, that bitch is dead." Dust was smiling, as if somebody had just told him quarantine was over and he could finally go outside and destroy worlds with his teammates. Except he had just laid eyes on the dead body of his ex. Then Blue remembered, Dust is a murderer, why would he care that Blue had just killed someone for him? Now he felt kinda stupid.Dust spoke again, only louder this time.

"This is so cool. I didn't know you were capable of something like this Blue," His eye lights were glowing, almost in excitement. Seeing your crush do something you like really does that to people. "I gotta ask though, why?"

"Why?" Blue repeated the question right back at Dust, in a confused tone. What did he mean 'why?'.

"Why'd you kill him? Isn't your entire group all about saving people? Unless I missed something important.." He said the last line silently, so Blue didn't hear it.

"Oh, isn't it obvious?"

"No."

"I did this for you, Dusty~ Because I love you!" Dust made a face kind of like that surprised pikachu meme that was floating about for a while.

"You love me? Well I do love you too... but... would you kill more people for me?~" Ideas burned inside Dust's brain at all the possibilities of a murderous boyfriend, they only left when he felt Blue's hands, which were coated in blood, wrap around his waist and pull him closer.

"I would kill anyone for you~" He had that strange glint in his eye light that only a yandere could master.

And that's how Blue and Dust became partners in crime, killing anyone who dared mess with them. Which resulted in a lot of lost friends but friends don't matter when you have a boyfriend who will stay with you for life.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Just a quick reminder that you can request as much as you want, even if I have requests in this making. I remember seeing a deleted comment of somebody (not naming any names) wanting to make a request but I think they may have been too afraid. In fact, having more requests motivates me to write more so... I would love to get some.

Published:19/05/20. 6:51am.

Well, if you are reading this, you care enough. SO. I'm planning on starting a sanscest rarepairs Multi ship book on my other account, but I need a few ideas for ships. So if you have any rarepairs you think I'll like, leave a comment or something? Or don't if you don't wanna, I'll probably decide on my ships eventually. Anyway- you can go now.