#36 Killer x Blue

Requested by ARISS4Z

This one will probably be short, don't expect me to go into huge detail on this one I'm not good with smut.
*Also, currently working on a neat new thing for this book, hopefully you guys will like ot when it arrives*

(LEMON)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Two skeletons met in a secluded location, both very cautious, but not so nervous about their encounter. They walked together, talking about their plans in hushed voices, in case anyone they knew happened to pass by. They couldn't get caught, not together, not like this. Soon they changed locations, hurrying off to a building so far from underground life, they were sure nobody would come wandering. A long way away, they could see snowdin village, high up on a cliff so far away in whichever universe they had landed themselves in. The light's lit up the darkness in the distance, such a beautiful sight. One of the skeleton's wondered if this was what the surface looked like, the other didnt want to think about such things.

They hurried inside the tiny cabin together, having discovered this place in some other universe, when they were looking for a place to hide from Killer's buddies. Blue was eager as always to get started, it wasnt often they got alone time together, and he didnt want to waste a minute of it. So, they stripped down to bare bones, and stood looking at eachother. It took both of them a minute to remember that ectobodies were sort of essential to this process, as stated before, this didnt happen often and both were severely inexperienced in this sort of situation.

"Uh... so, which one of us get's to be on top this time?" Blue asked, unable to tear his eye lights away from his lover's body. It was one of the biggest reason he kept coming back for more.

"We probably should've decided that before... I think you did last time, so let me this time?" Killer suggested, gently lifting Blue's face so they were making eye contact, the other nodded in response and smiled brightly, already getting excited.

Now that it was decided, the two got straight into it. They laid down on the small creaky bed of the little hut, Blue on the bottom and Killer on the top. Killer slowly inserted into Blue's ass, starting slowly and gentle as to ease him into it. It wasnt their first time doing it this way but he still worried a lot in the beginning, however Blue hugged him close and whispered reassuring words to him. This gave him a small confidence boost, and he began to speed up, finding a comfortable pace for both of them and pounding hard into Blue's sweet spot.

Despite having no lungs, they skeletons started to pant heavily as they kept going, the act being very tiring for Killer as he didn't tend to do so much all at once, but Blue kept him strong and going until they both came onto eachother, leaving a colourful mess staining their bodies and the bedsheets.

Blue swore he was going to clean it up, but Killer laid next to him and pulled him in for some cuddles instead, just wanting to sleep with his lover this once.