#7 Ink x Error x Blue

Female!Ink x Female!Error x Female!Blue. 

Sorry that this took so long to write but I drew a picture so I hope that makes up for it. I got writers block towards the end so sorry about that.

Requested by coke124.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ink looked down as she thought about the girl she had been assigned to watch over. Tomorrow, Error would be able to go home as long as Ink stayed with her. Error had agreed to this and so now was being prepared to leave the asylum.

 Ink would have to admit, she had grown feelings for Error during their time together at the asylum, but believed that the other only viewed her as a nurse, so she could never act on those feelings.

The day was nearing it's end, and Error was fast asleep. Ink was staying in the room next door to Error's. There was a window between the rooms and Ink needed to be close by to Error just in case something happened to her during the night.

As the night went on, Ink lay sleepless. She had never cared for a patient outside of the asylum so this would definitely be a new experience to her. She had only taken the job of caring for Error for the extra money that came with it, and didn't expect to get attached to the other woman.

Eventually, the nurse drifted off to sleep that night being one with no incidents, thankfully.

The next morning, Ink was awake early making sure everything was alright. She had received a call from one of Error's friends saying that she would be coming to pick them up from the asylum. All of Error's friends and family had been informed on the situation where Ink would have to stay with her at all times, and most of them were ok with it. There was just a few who complained but didn't do anything about it.

Just as Ink finished getting Error ready to leave, she was told that Errors friend was there to find them up. They headed to the waiting area where they were met with Blue. She seemed pretty nice, being very polite towards Ink as they introduced themselves. Soon enough, they were on their way to the house Error and Blue shared before Error was put into the asylum.

Blue seemed pretty wary of Ink, she was one of the people who hadn't been too happy about Error needing a nurse with her, but only complained silently.

Inside the house, Blue let the other two settle in, trying her best to give off a good impression. Everything was going well. Ink and Blue talked for a little while about how Error was in the asylum and Blue seemed to relax once she determined how little a risk Ink was to Error.

Later on Blue was hugging Error while they watched a movie. This was something they did a lot in the past. Ink sat to the side of them, silently and awkwardly watching the movie. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Error invited Ink to join the cuddle. The other females in the room were surprised, considering Error only let people who she was really close with touch her, and had never let Ink touch her before.

But anyway, Ink hesitantly joined the two other females, wrapping her arms around Error from the back as Blue was already hugging her from the front, and the three of them stayed like that all night, not even bothering to move when they woke up the next morning.