#38 Star Sans Poly

Requested by RandomThingsOfMine.

Small update from me: I recently left school so updates may be slow as I get into jobs and stuff. But don't worry, I'm still here.

Sorry for short :/

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Dream sighs as another idea gets thrown out. He and his new boyfriends were trying to plan a date for them to go on, however they were having trouble deciding on what would be a good experience for all of them. It had only been a few days since Blue had confessed to him and Ink, and while all pretty eager to get into this relationship, they quickly realised that none of them knew what they were doing. None of them had ever been on a date before, let alone knew how to plan one, and with three people it was a little harder for them to find something that they all would enjoy.

Blue kept trying to pitch in ideas, but each one sounded unrealistic or just straight up weird, meanwhile Ink wasn't paying much attention, too busy laughing at words he was misreading on his phone, Dream presumed.

"How about, tomorrow, we just got take a walk or something?"

"Hey that sounds good."

And so the next day the three boyfriends found themselves walking through snowdin on some au somewhere. As they walked they talked about life, things that made each of them happy, and they all grew closer together.

Eventually they ran out of world to walk through, so they stopped and Ink whipped up a portal to return them to their shared home. Blue collapsed on the couch, exhausted from the long day of walking, and Ink took this opportunity to pounce on him. He giggled as he snuggled up to his tired boyfried, kissing his skull with lots of loving affection. Dream made his way over and sat next to the two with a chuckle.

"You boys wanna watch a movie?" He asked, grabbing the TV remote and leaning against Blue. The other two agreed, and so they spent the next few hours having a movie night, until all three fell asleep together.