#24 FluffyNight

Requested by GhostPoltergeist

The internet can be a stressful place, make sure to take a break.

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

One thing that Nightmare hated most in this world was being caught in a vulnerable state, especially by those who worked below him. As a leader, being in a position where he wouldn't be able to fight was an absolute no.

And yet, here he was, sitting in the back room of a closed cafe, with a small skeleton resting on his lap.

None of the other bad sanses knew where he was, and if they were to get into a fight with the star sanses, they would have no way to contact him for help. Which Nightmare loved. He loved the negative feelings of those who are left defeated, those feelings give his strength.

If he could have it his way, he would make all but one monster feel every possible negative emotion, no positivety anywhere. As for that one monster, Ccino, the one currently sleeping on him. He could never hurt him, he was the only person that Nightmare truly cared about, the only one he wanted to see feel love and happiness. But not for anyone else, just for him.

He loved Ccino with every peice of his soul, and vowed to protect him even if the world was collapsing around them. That sounds pretty cliché though, so he didn't say it out loud. But he knew that his lover felt safe with him, and that was all he needed.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
So um, the next few one shots are gonna be pretty rushed and short because I wan't to get through all my requests. It's not that I don't like writing them, it's just that I feel like I can't write what I want anymore, so I wanna go back to doing that. Since that was the real reason I cancelled the first book, I don't want it to happen again.