#10 Error x Reaper

Requested by coke124

Hope you don't mind, I wrote this in my human au. >~>. I enjoyed writing this one. I might do a part two.

Reaper=Ryan 
Error=Ethan

(Addition Characters; Fresh=Felix, Geno=Gerry and Nightmare=Noah)

Warning: Swearing.

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ethan walked a cold path on a winters day, snow falling around him and covering his clothes. It was so cold, he could barely feel anything in his fingers, even with the thickest of gloves and having them stuffed in his pockets! It was stupid. Oh well, at least it was Saturday, and not a school day. That would have been torture.

He attempted to distract himself from the cold, taking out his phone and scrolling though his messages. Of course, he only had a few texts from his annoying younger brother and his best friend, Noah. As he was reading them over, he suddenly felt himself hit something, and fell to the ground on top of it.

Ethan looked down at the male beneath him. He groaned as he quickly backed up, wondering how he had managed to end up in that position. While he thought, he couldn't help but check out- I mean... 'inspect' how the stranger looked.

He was, obviously, a male. Very pale, like a ghost. And wearing all black, an oversized hoodie and some jeans to be exact. He was quite a bit shorter than Ethan, like around the same height as his brother, Felix. The guy had two different coloured eyes, one was jet black while the other was Dark blue. And as for his hair, also black, but dyed a slightly light blue than his eyes at the tips.

To be honest, Ethan found the guy to be kinda adorable, the way his eyes and his hair matched almost perfectly, and not to mention how small he was compared to his hoodie. But, Ethan wouldn't let any of that slip out of his mouth. Instead he frowned at the stranger and asked;

"WhO tHe H-hElL aRe Y-yOu?" Curse that damn stutter of his.

The pale guy sat up and blinked a few times, now it being his turn to check out the weirdo who had sent him crashing to the ground.

This guy had fairly dark skin, with strange blue tattoo-lines falling from his abnormal eyes, one being snow white and the other was yellow with a blue pupil, down his cheeks. He was wearing a large black coat, grey track suit trousers, and some red, black and yellow-patched gloves. And to top off his outfit, a knitted blue scarf. His hair was a greyish-black combination.

The lighter guy blushed slightly, but since he was sitting in the snow, it could be brushed off as being cold. After a few second of staring into the others' eyes, he finally spoke up, though his words didn't come out as clearly as he had hoped.

"I-I'm Ryan Renrink." He introduced. Ethan scoffed.

"WhAt A sTuPiD nAmE..." Now it was Ryan's turn to frown. He didn't really like people insulting him, thanks to years of being bullied because of the powers he had been born with.

"Well... who are you, and why did you knock me over?" He asked, wanting answers for the scenario that had just taken place. And also silently hoping that this guys name was stupider than his.

"EtHaN qUeEn. a-AnD iT's NoT lIkE i MeAnT tO rUn InTo YoU, yOu S-siMpLy GoT iN mY wAy." Ethan snarled, glaring at the smaller. Ryan flinched under his glare and pouted, this guy had a seemingly normal name, just like him. Wheres the fun in that?

Ryan was about to say something else when he suddenly burst into a sneezing fit, surprising them both. He covered his mouth and nose with his sleeve on instinct. Ethan realised that what Ryan was wearing was not nearly suitable for this kind of weather. I mean, he didn't even have gloves, or a scarf!