This is Sanscest related I swear, read!

Hello, I'm giving my wrist a couple of days to rest and so in the meantime heres some fun little things I'll just write about when they pop into my head.
I don't want to slip back in to only updating every other year or so, I'm gonna try my best to keep the brain juices flowing. This chapter is mainly just gonna be headcanons and shit posts. Feel free to add your own thoughts on these things.

×+×+×

SPeaking of head canons.
Sci. Definitely has two types;
-Edgy and chaotic.
-Ink. (Aka. Cute and chaotic)
He is just as chaotic but likes to pretend he brings balance to a relationship. Mad Sci is best Sci <3
Also, he's totally balancing like seven crushes at the same time.
Also also, Sci and Error being buddies and science boy ranting about his crushes to glitchy boy??

Mayhaps.

×+×+×

Something I think about often is how (according to my knowledge) Horror, Dust and Killer all should be in the same  (or similar) category of sans as Geno, but it never gets talked about. Am I stupid for thinking this? I mean, their aus are literally just timelines of Classic's that went a little off the rails right?

If I'm right about this then theoretically... a chapter of Ink flirting with each Classic sans timeline (Sci, Classic, Geno & Murder time Trio) might show up in the near future. Idk, I feel like this concept (in general, not just the Ink thing) should be explored more.

×+×+×

Guys I have a confession to make...
I used to be an Errorink shipper.
The shame...
At least nowadays, I see them as either having a brotherly bond, or a mutual understanding. In fact, I can't see Error being shipped at all any more.

Another confession; I am absolutely terrified of making any other sanscest related books on this account, and I have several fake accounts which keep getting abandoned due to me being unable to keep up with those books and my original stories. I wish I could make full fanfictions but I just can't keep the motivation to continue with it.

×+×+×

Another headcanon I have.

Regarding Ink, it's canon that he is asexual right? And I agree with this. However, I think that he is the type that wouldn't mind participating in sexual activity to please his partner.
A lot of people assume asexual means they just... wouldn't do it, ever, but that's not true for everyone.

Ink would probably prefer being a bottom and the one being fucked for the reason that it's not for him. He's not the one who is supposed to feel good, and he would think that whatever he did wouldn't be good enough for his partner, because he wouldn't put any effort into it. Just my thoughts though.

×+×+×

Nightmare' biggest weakness is his gang. Not because he cares about them or anything like that, but because they're THE BOYS. Bro can't give up on the boys.

On the flipside, the star sanses are always comstantly walking the thin line between friendship and fiendship, because the are not the boys.

×+×+×

Some of the neatrals accidently picked up on Fresh's lingo, and it's driving the entire multiverse mad.

×+×+×

Outer is a lonely guy so every now and then he'll kidnap another sans to go stargazing with him. He always ends up letting them go after, but it's terrifying for the sans in the moment.
Nobody talks about it because when they leave, Outer tells them that if they say a word about it, he will find them and make them see stars in another way.

×+×+×

In fact, I'd say every sans probably has a more sinister side that the fandom either ignores, or seriously butchers in a yandere story. Like Classic, they all have something going on behind the scenes, but it doesn't have to be the same thing for every single one of them. If it were, it wouldn't exactly be 'behind the scenes' now would it?

×+×+×

I want to make fun of people. (Don't take this too seriously)

The bad book starter pack:

*Dreammare of any kind. (Except platonic, they're brothers and need more BROTHERly content)

*"It's my au!!!! Don't hate me cause it's my au and their personalities are different!!!!!!!!"

*Author can't spell the word 'does'.

*Only one character in the ship has been gender switched. (Just why? If you want a gender swap, go the full way!)

*Author adds in popular ship that rivals requested ship despite the fact that it isn't what the reader asked for, merely because author likes that ship more.

Now I will un-make fun of people. (Take this one seriously)

The good book starter pack:

*Author listens to, and writes what their readers actually want rather than turning it into what they want.

*Author knows how to portray speech between character's in a book setting.

*Ships vary and there is something for everyone included.

*Characters stick majorly to canon but have sprinkled in bits of personality added by the author to make them unique.

*Author can spell the word 'does'.

×+×+×

Has a mutiverse where Ink and Error have Dream and Nightmare's jobs, and vice versa, been done yet? If it has, someone please popularise it; if it hasnt, we need to create it.
Could mix in some other cool sanses and ship to our hearts contents too.

Error the prince of dreams, and Ink the prince of Nightmares.
The bad sanses (and now Ink) still serve under Nightmare (the au protector), but instead of liking murder, they like cooking and messing with peoples minds.

Meanwhile Blue and Error, under Dream's (the au destroyer) rule, destroying aus together?

The neutrals stay neatral however;
Sci is the grim reaper and Reaper is a scientist.
And maybe lusty Fresh & radical Lust?
And some other stuff I cant be bothered thinking up right now.
Classic's the same as ever, and really fucking confused.

Damn, this would be a good book.

Sanscest Oneshots Rarepairsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें