#17 Dream x Blue

Requested by Hhhvcjckgbjj.

My little sister gaveme the story idea.

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Blue and Dream stared down, their eye-lights locked on the think the was sitting between them. A sort of... present to them from Ink, but not the kind of present you would expect you're friend to just randomly give you.

". . ."
"This is a cat."
"Yup!" The look on Inks face showed he was very much rpoud of himself, sure hat his friends would love it.

"But... why?" Confusion swimming in his eyes, Dream looked back up at Ink.

"Why not?" Before either of his friends could respond again, Ink continued,
"Anyway, I need to get going, my work isn't gonna do itself. Have fun wih your new pet!" And just like that he was gone, probably not to be seen for another 3 months.

Blue sighned, looking down at the small animal. It was cute, yes, but he wasn't sure if him and Dream were ready to care for an animal.

"You OK?" His boyfriend asked, his voice soft, and quiet. Blue's face was painted with a smile.

"I'm alright," He picked up the kitten and held it in his arms. "What are we gonna do with this little guy?"

"Well, we can't just send it away since we have no idea where Ink got it from, so... I guess we can keep it, if you want to?" Dream listed their very limited options,
"If not we could probably find some other monster to take care of it."

Blue lifted the kitten higher, inspecting the tiny little thing. It was almost completely grey, apart from the area around it's nose, where it was white. Blue found it adorable.

"I think... we should keep it. But we'll have to go get some supplies to take care of it" Dream beamed at his words, engulfing his boyfriend, and the kitten, in a hug.

The couple had picked out a perfect name for the kitten, after learning she was a girl, they called her Sasha.

Sasha would come to adapt to her new life well, seemingly liking Blue a lot, which made his happy.

~A few weeks later~

Blue and Dream were having a movie date on the sofa, in the middle of a very sad Diznee scene. Dream was in tears, being a very emotional skeleton, it was natural. He was being hugged by Blue from behind, who wasn't getting quite as emotional as Dream, but still felt sad.

Suddenly, a little ball of fluff jumped up on to Dream's leg, it was Sasha. She meowed, curning up and began purring. It... honestly made him feel a lot happier.

"Thanks Sash." He whispered.

After the movie, Blue carefully took Sasha to bed, then ended up cuddling with Dream inside their bedroom. The lovers shared a kiss, before drifting off into Dream's world to spend even more time together.