#16 Cross x Lust

DeadFire910 requested this one.

Eh... do normal authors usually put funni stuff here?

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Lust's P.O.V

It's morning, I arose from my slumber with noticeable exhaustion, not ready to take on this brand new day but I get up anyway. Loneliness washed over me as i shoved myself out of bed, my bones aching. Great. Making my way out of the house, I ignore my 'brother' to the best of my abilities.

Footsteps, crunching beneath me as I wandered through Snowdin. Autumn had come by, somehow. I thought we'd never make it this far with the constant resetting.  

Nothing interesting has happened lately, the human seems to be trying to keep us on a never ending Pacifist route, and from what I've heard, there's been no trouble anywhere else in the multiverse for quite a while now. At least that's what I thought, before I heard the screams of the other monsters in my au.

I turn around and see a familiar black and white skeleton causing destruction to the town. Cross, I wonder what he's doing alone. The weaker monsters quickly dust at the slice of his over sized blade and I come up with a totally great and not at all dangerous plan. Since I knew the kid would reset once Cross leaves, I began to approach him. Fighting against the sea of monsters rushing to hide in waterfall, I stalk closer to him.

He stops when he notices me, lowering his knife, he looked calmer now that I had shown up. I shake my head with a sigh. Usually when he wants to see me, he'll bring his gang with the excuse just to destroy the place, because nobody likes my au. Even though, I have told him he can come by any time without having to kill people. 

His knife falls to the floor, and he rushes over to hug me. I laugh and hold him in my arms. Not really caring about the dust floating around us, since they all were just horny assholes anyway. At least now, I can spend time with my fluffy boyfriend without any interuptions.

Sanscest Oneshots RarepairsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara