#28 Flowerfell x G sans

Requested by PurpleDumass

I barely know anything about these two, just who they are and roughly what they act like, so I wouldn't expect anything good.

(FLUFF)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

G wasn't the type to leave his world often, while other sans would go out and meet each other, possibly date each other, he stayed right where he was. Right where he was happy.

But that doesn't mean he never left, it was just so rare that most other sanses forgot about him, especially because he only went to certain places when he did leave. Those places were what he liked to call 'the forgotten universes'. Basically, the worlds that most others either avoided, or didn't know existed.

Today was one of those days, he got bored of his life on repeat so he decided to go somewhere new. Which also meant he had yo go through the doodle sphere, so he silently hoped that the creator wasn't there.

He hopped through a portal, landing in the overbearingly bright world with thousends of papers hanging from seemingly nowhere. Most of the 'popular' worlds were closer to the bottem, roughly eye level with a normal sans, but more lower down for him, a good thing, he thought. The unpopular ones,the forgotten ones, were all in arms reach of him, so he didn't need to worry about that annoying creator retrieving them for him as he did many other sanses.

He quickly scanned over the names of each au, searching for one he hadn't been to yet, and there he saw the perfect one. Flowerfell. For some reason, he almost felt drawn to it, as if he was supposed to go there. So he did.

It was a very strange place, pretty dark and the first thing he saw, was another sans... crying over a grave. G awkwardly stood there, he had never had to deal with a crying person before and had no idea what to do. He considered leaving, but something inside of his brain convinced him to stay. Very soon, he found himself walking over to the sans, resting a hand on his shoulder.

The sans whipped around, staring at the one intruding on his peace. "Who are you?" He asked cautiously.

"Names G, from Echotale." The tone of his voice sounded bored, but he was far from that, he was interested in this strange sans.

"Oh..." He wiped his tears, turning back to the grave and staring at the ground.

"Mind if I sit with you?" This startled the other, nobody ever wanted to talk to him, let alone sot with him. He almost thought the guy was crazy.

"Yeah, I don't mind." The talled plopped himself down on the ground, and silently read the words on the gravestone.

"Great, I wanna talk to you, perhaps get to know you. I have a feeling we're  gonna be good friends..."