1 Mercy

First Time Reader Check in

Awesome Re-reader Check in!

Jonathan

Izzy stands poised there like a vision. Her raven locks are pulled into a french braid, contrasting against her alabaster skin with a rosy hue across her voluptuous ass from our warm up. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about this moment, picturing what it would be like to have her fully submit and play, but that image is a shadow compared to reality.

From the moment I entered our room, seeing her presenting bare and on her knees at the end of our bed, it was like I was seeing a new side of Izzy. Sure I could see her tense with excitement, but there was also a sense of serenity surrounding her, like she was finally at peace.

Everything from her eager willingness to explore to the way her body reacts to everything I've given her is perfection! Testing the waters of bondage with her was my last hurtle, but the way she responds is more than I can ever have hoped for.

Her sapphire eyes are locked on my fingers as I fasten the padded leather cuffs to each of her wrists. The thick hard leather cuffs are a stark contrast to her soft pale skin but match the collar she's wearing beautifully. Lastly I connect the cuffs together and take a step back, raking my gaze over the total package. Her crimson lips are parted slightly, eyes hooded with lust as her chest heaves, making the nipple chain tethered to her collar sparkle.

"How do they feel?" I ask, pinning her in place with my no doubt hungry gaze.

"Heavy?" she mumbles, lifting her wrists, twisting and testing the connection. "But soft too? They don't hurt." Her brows furrow as she watches the leather and metal shift but not give an inch.

"They aren't meant to hurt Bella." I chuckle and hook a finger under the chain linking them, lightly tugging her towards me. "They are meant to restrain you and prevent harm."

Already I feel my body responding, eager for what's next. Bondage has always been a major draw for me, having my submissive at my mercy to tease, punish and drive wild is an intoxicating high, one that I've been dying to explore with Izzy.

"Understood Sir." She breathes out, looking up at me through dark lashes.

Izzy gasps as I lift her hands high above her head, pinning them to the bedpost and lean in close. My mind conjures all sorts of provocative images of her bound to the canopy, writhing in pleasure and begging for release, making me painfully hard.

"I can see us using these a lot," I mumble more to myself but based on the glistening slick between her thighs, Izzy is equally turned on. Unable to hold back anymore I push her into the middle of the bed, making her hiss as her breasts bounce against the chains. "Hands up."

Instantly she complies, shivering under me as I climb over her and secure her wrists to the headboard. Izzy's chest heaves as her shallow breathing speeds up, excitement and uncertainty swirl in her eyes as she looks up at me.

"Think these have been on long enough," I murmur, tugging on the chain once more. Her back arches and she moans, tossing her head back as she surrenders once more to the moment.

I run my thumb over the captive bud making her moan and squirm under me, the amplified sensation have her lost in a fog under my attention as I test the other side, getting an equal reaction. Her small frame twists and strains under me futilely feeding my primal side.

Izzy's lips part as I loosen the clamps letting a strangled scream of a mon rip past them. Watching her lost beneath me I take one of her sensitive nipples in my mouth, prolonging the sensation and making her cry out in ecstasy. She goes wild under me, arching her back and pushing her breast further into my mouth one moment then twisting away the next.