60 Little Mouse

A/N 
I just wanted to put a quick note after some of the comments on the last chapter that the club description etc was not bashing any form of BDSM or dungeons. You'll see more why in this chapter that this is a sketchy place. BDSM clubs/dungeons come in all forms, some are more extreme and actual dungeonesque/rustic, nothing wrong with that. Every level of BDSM should have informed consent and be done safely. That is not the case for this club. With that out of the way, the story continues!

"Leaving so soon?" Loni asks. She stands at the end of the hallway, hands on her hips, blocking our way out.

Over the last several months my mind has conjured all sorts of visions of this other woman, yet they fail to match the woman in front of me.

She's dressed in a black leather corset with matching boots and not much else. The dominance rolling off of her leaves me stunned, having expected something more submissive...

Loni moves confidently towards me her pointed gaze leaving me wishing that the floor would swallow me. A cruel smirk tugs at her lips as she circles me like a predator.

"Have you come to apologize little mouse?" She taunts. The hatred for me burns in her eyes and twists her beautiful features, yet she still looks like a goddess.

"For what?!" Nat scoffs. She glares at the woman, issuing her challenge and making it clear she won't be intimidated.

"Well for the stunt at the Gala for starts... but that's not why you're here, is it?" My silence is all the confirmation she needs, making her grin grow. "Aww, I was right, wasn't I?"

I swallow the bile rising in my throat and try to calm my racing heart. As much as her presence upsets me I came this far, there's no backing down now.

"I just wanted to talk." Loni arches a brow, clearly caught off guard by the calmness in my voice. Secretly I say a thanks to whoever may be listening and hope I can keep it up.

She turns her back on me as if to walk away but looks over her shoulder at me. "So talk."

I exchange curious glances with Becca and Nat but follow her, not wanting to be left behind. Loni strides confidently through the parted crowd towards a back wall.

"What happened between you two?" I ask.

Loni spares me a quick glare but keeps walking towards the now-vacated play area. I shiver, seeing the Saint Andrew's cross, but keep my attention on her.

The sooner I get this over with the sooner we can get out of here!

"Why don't you ask your precious master?" Her taunt irks me, partially because I've already tried that.

My temper gets the better of me and I can't resist the opportunity to get back at her. "He says it's long done and over with."

Loni scowls and crosses her arms over her chest. "If that's the case, why are you here, little mouse?"

Something clicks for her and her envious eyes light up as her smile returns. "Has it started again then?"

"W-what?" My facade breaks and I can no longer pretend to be stronger than I am. She wastes no time and begins to circle me.

"Secretive calls," she whispers, "his busy schedule magically opening up...The beginning of the end."

My chest draws painfully tight as I struggle to keep my tears from falling.

She knows it all... I'm not special, just a fool.

"Tell me something, little mouse," she digs. "Has he booked his ticket already?"

Her final blow feels like a knife to my gut. Is this my future? To be so twisted up and bitter after being tossed away.

A ringing slap draws me out of my stupor as Becca stands toe to toe with Loni, her hand still raised as Loni cups her cheek.

"You little bitch!" Loni hisses.

"Me?!" Becca's temper flares to life but Nat grabs her before she can claw Loni. "You're just a bitter old bitch because he didn't want you anymore!"

"Listen here-"

"Ladies, Ladies!" The man from before interrupts. He's flanked on either side by a man and woman, dressed in similar leathers with the same dark look in their eyes.

"Master Dante," Loni purrs, moving towards the man. "Your timing is impeccable as always."

He lifts her chin and tenderly caresses her cheek. Slowly his attention shifts from her to us and my skin crawls. Beccas worried gaze finds mine silently pleading to leave too.

"And what do we have here?" He asks, looking us over.

"A mouse and two brats, needing a lesson in manners." The gleeful cackle to her voice makes my blood run cold. I turn to leave but we're hemmed in on all sides by a growing crowd.

"W-we were just going," I stammer. Without hesitation, I grab my friends and turn away from Loni and Dante to leave. People press shoulder to shoulder, blocking our way and set my heart off racing.

"How rude to turn your back on me in my own house when I'm just having a little... chat." Dante arches a brow and frowns at us, making his displeasure clear.

"Please, we just want to go." I cringe hearing how small my voice is and feel smaller by to moment.

Dante steps over to me and lifts his hand making me flinch. My heart threatens to burst through my chest as he lifts my chin, freezing me in place.

"That would make you the mouse," he muses. My skin crawls as he looks me over like one might a purse before they buy it. "A pretty one at that... but too fragile for my tastes."

The second his fingertips leave my chin the spell is broken and I back away against Becca. His gaze however shifts to hers and I can feel her shiver.

"I prefer more spirit." His gaze remains darkly on Becca. My mind races, desperate for a way out.

"I don't mind soft ones," the woman beside him muses as she looks me over.

"The fuck is wrong with you people!?" Nat snaps. She shoves a guy back that is crowding her and glares at Dente. "This isn't how this works, you don't have our consent! Let's go!"

Natasha's outburst draws angry scowls and choice words from the gathered crowd. She shoves a hole for us but a moment later a meaty fist is wrapped around her arm, dragging her back.

She doesn't miss a beat and cranks the second lackey square in the nose. The crunching sound makes my stomach roil. The big man shakes her like a rag doll and laughs.

"Is that the best you've got slut?!" He snarls. "I'll teach you manners yet! This is our house."

I latch onto his arm and pull with all my might but he flicks me away like a mosquito. Nat's worried gaze follows me to the ground as fire burns in them. She winds up and boots him square in the balls, breaking his hold on her and dropping him to his knees.

"Tisk, tisk," Dante chides, waving his finger at us. "Shouldn't have done that."

Tears well in my eyes as we huddle together. Every bone in my body screams to run but there's nowhere to go.

We should have never come...

Time slows as one of the men reaches down for us and I close my eyes, praying to be anywhere but here. Someone yells and a mess of bodies crashes into us, threatening to trample us.