25 Vision

Jonathan

"Good girl." I praise lifting Izzy's chin up towards me and running my thumb over her plump lips. "Now open wide."

The speed and ease that Izzy follows my orders has my cock twitching in my joggers. The sight of her pretty pink tongue on display like a welcome matt beckons me to her open mouth, but if I cave now there's nothing that will stop me from fucking her throat raw.

She is a vision, kneeling at my feet with her arms locked behind her, pushing her chest out and her thighs spread wide for me. I thought my mind was active before but seeing her so eager has my thoughts running wild now.

I move my thumb into her waiting mouth and like a good girl she sucks on it without being told to. I groan feeling the effect that has on me and pull my thumb out, forcing myself to stick with the plan.

On the top shelf of the trunk is the tray of butt plugs. Already I see her arousal slicking her thighs and know it won't take much to turn her into a whimpering needy puddle. Although I enjoyed our game, I've thought of nothing else than teasing her to the point she begs for release.

My fingers skim across the first two, knowing she can handle the size easily before stopping on the third. Unlike the second one with a small blue gem that she's worn before, this one is new. The smooth tapered metal teardrop is fatter with a purple gem and closer to the size of my own cock.

I grab it and the tweezer-type nipple clamps beside it and turn back to Izzy, who sits perfectly, with parted lips, waiting for me. "Open."

Once again her mouth opens wide, inviting any use I see fit. Before those perfect red lips can tempt me further I put the plug on her tongue and she gasps as the cold metal makes contact but closes her mouth and wraps her lips around it.

I groan, feeling my resolve erode as she warms the plug up in her mouth. Struggling to keep on task I thread a finger through the big metal loop on the front of her collar and tug up. She follows the light pressure effortlessly and gets up, taking some of the temptation away.

"Such a good girl," I murmur, shifting my attention to the chain in my other hand.

Izzy lets out a strangled moan as I wrap my lips around her nipple, sucking and nipping it lightly before releasing it. Her breathing is shaky and uneven as I attach the clamp and slowly thread the delicate chain through the ring on her collar, letting the cold metal fall onto her other breast.

She shivers and whimpers as I trail sloppy kisses across her chest. Her moans and whimpers sound more frantic the closer I get to her nipple and her frustrated grunts as I move away brings a grin to my lips. She stumbles as I greedily take the tender bud in my mouth, sucking hard enough to make her cry out.

I grip her hips to steady her and feast, nipping and tugging on her sensitive flesh as she arches into me. Once again she whimpers when I release her, then blow cold air across the damp skin to draw it into a hardened peak before applying the other clamp.

The vision in front of me has me painfully hard as my gaze rakes over every exposed inch of her. She's a Dominant's dream, ready for anything I deem fit and playing her part perfectly. Before she can tempt me off my plan I thread a finger through the front loop of her collar once more and apply upward pressure.

Izzy gasps as the clamps tug on her captive buds, encouraging her onto her tiptoes. I can't help but grin at the effect, pleased with my handy work before letting her relax and turning her to face the bed.

I take the plug from her and watch as her tongue glides over her lips. "Bend over and spread your feet. Wider."

Izzy complies, sucking in a sharp breath as she braces her palms on the bed, the shift in position once again tugging on her breasts. I lay my hand on her lower back, pushing down and encouraging her to arch her back further and push her ass out more. She keeps her head tilted towards me, focusing her attention on me even with no sight.

"Are you ready? Or do you want more of a warm-up?" I ask, sliding a hand up her slick inner thigh before palming her ass.

"More Sir!" She blurts out. "Please."

"More?" I muse.

"I-it's bigger," she stammers, clearly having noticed while she warmed the plug up.

"It is," I admit, grabbing her hand and guiding it to grip me over my pants. "Closer to this."

Izzy moans and grips my shaft, stroking lightly before I pull away, not wanting to lose focus. She braces herself against the bed as I grab the wide padded paddle. I have several, all different designs. Some have padding to soften the sting, focusing more on the impact whereas others lack the padding and are more narrow for more pain. The worst are the ones with cutouts, designed for punishment.

I palm her perfect ass, watching how she pushes back into my contact. She flinches as I replace my hand with the paddle, sliding it over the spot I plan to warm up.

The first strike is light. Izzy's lips part in a silent gasp but the only sound is the paddle against her skin. The next spank is harder but the sound is worse than the impact. Strike after strike, I pepper both ass cheeks, giving them a rosy glow, only stopping when she lets out a strained whimpering moan.

Her thighs glisten with her arousal, slicking my fingers as I trail them up the inside of her thigh. "Look how wet you are," I tease, knowing how much the rougher side of me turns her on.

Her core is dripping as I slide two fingers deep within, relaxing her further. Izzy gasps and moans as I thrust with one hand and palm her rosy ass with the other.

"Sir," she whimpers, building towards her peak.

"Not yet," I chide, picking up the speed. Izzy trembles under my attention, solely focused on her pending orgasm. I trail my slicked fingers higher and instantly she clenches.

A sharp slap to her ass reminds her to relax, allowing me to slip a single finger in. Izzy lets out a guttural moan as I start to move, relaxing and letting the pleasure take over.

Her hands are knotted in the blankets and lips parted as she looks ahead, focused on the feeling. After a moment she pushed back against me, giving me the green light.

I pour a little lube on, making her clench around my thrusting finger before she relaxes once more. Her throaty moan as I slip a second finger in has me groaning as well. My cock twitches, eager to feel her but Izzy is new to this and I don't want to hurt her.

"Sir please," she pants, nearing the point of no return.

"No." Izzy whimpers at being denied but knows better than to disobey me.

With her warmed up I bring the plug up and once more she clenches when it makes contact with her skin. A sharp spank earns a frustrated sigh but she does what she's told.

After coating the toy I press it against her entrance, waiting for her to relax. My free hand snakes around her and finds her clit making her cry out.

As I circle her clit I apply pressure, slowly pushing the toy in. Izzy trembles under my touch, struggling to hold back. As I pick up my pace, the toy approaches its widest spot.

"Jonathan please!" She begs, her limbs outright shaking. "Please, I can't hold it!"

There's such desperation in her voice it's like a drug, part of me just wants to hear more, but we have all night.

"Come for me," I order with more pressure on the plug and a pinch to her clit. Izzy lets out a strangled scream as her orgasm hits hard, leaving her body bucking and trembling as the plug slips into place.

Her arms give out and she sinks down to her elbows, panting and gasping to catch her breath. I grin, knowing this was just the beginning.

"Good girl," I murmur, caressing her bottom. "You did so good, I'm so proud of you."

She lifts her head and turns towards me, a euphoric smile on her face that makes my chest tighten. Even with the blindfold, I can see her trust and it's everything.

"Take a minute to relax, I'll be right back and then we can begin." I straighten and move towards the bathroom, chuckling at the startled look on her face.

Kitten, that was just the tip of the iceberg...