26 Naughty Little Kitten

Izzy

Blood courses through my veins, throbbing in my ears as I come down from my high. Even my lungs are struggling to get fresh air as I pant. My whole body hums, bordering on sensory overload.

Jonathan caresses my tender behind and straightens away from me.

"Take a minute to relax, I'll be right back and then we can begin." My jaw drops, realizing that this was his version of a warm-up, earning a chuckle from him as he walks away.

I shift my position, groaning as the plug shifts in me. It didn't feel that much bigger than the other but the added fullness in my bottom is unmistakable.

Running water sounds in the bathroom and a moment later I hear Jonathan making his way back towards me. His fingers trail across my back before caressing and squeezing my ass.

"How do you feel?" He asks, his voice husky and low.

"Okay Sir," I mumble trying to decide.

"Just okay?" He teases.

My cheeks heat, realizing he wants more. It doesn't hurt but is not overly comfortable. "It's big... more noticeable than the other, but doesn't hurt."

"Bella, it's not meant to hurt you, just stretch." His answer is to the point and has me heating everywhere.

Over the last couple of months, Jonathan has quizzed me about every aspect of my interests and experiences. Throughout our conversations, he has told me about his own journey and preferences.

Jonathan is all about control which suits me fine as my whole being aims to please. Dynamics wise we are two halves of a whole.

From our conversations, it became clear how much of an ass man he is. Hearing that I'm inexperienced in that regard had him grinning like a kid on Christmas morning.

Thankfully, he's also a patient man. Anne was right when she said he would be the perfect teacher for me. He's opened my eyes to new possibilities and when I struggle, he changes his approach instead of getting upset with me.

He's made all the difference in getting back into something I loved but thought was lost to me. Really he's everything.

Jonathan slides his palm up my back and tugs gently on the collar, guiding me to stand. His touch speaks volumes and leaves me straining for more. With my sight gone, my mind focuses on every other detail, making them more intense.

I can't stop thinking about my tenderized and filled behind, nor my captive nipples. My whole body is crying out for more.

He circles in front of me, tenderly brushing his lips against mine. I push forward for more but he pulls away, slapping my breast in a way to catch my attention as I hiss.

"Not uh, Bella," he teases with a little chuckle. I clench my jaw to keep from saying something I'll regret but my frustration is mounting. "Frustrating, isn't it?"

I stand sullen, knowing that he's calling the shots. It's what I want and yet I want more...

A sharp slap to my other breast tugs on the nipple clamp, jarring the other and drawing another hiss from me. Instinctively I reach up to rub the sting away but Jonathan catches my wrist.

"Careful kitten," he warns, no doubt seeing my frustration. "I asked a question, I expect an answer immediately."

I bite my lip to keep my retort to myself. "Sorry Sir," I mumble diplomatically.

Jonathan moves closer, sliding a hand up the side of my neck to cradle my head while his other hand keeps a firm grip on my wrist. He moves so close that I can feel the warmth of his breath on my skin and the heat radiating from his bare chest.