15 Are You My Good Girl?

Jonathan

After quickly wetting myself and rinsing off my body wash, I turn off the shower that has been running empty for the last fifteen minutes.

I wanted Izzy to think that I left her alone with her thoughts but there is no way in hell I'd leave her unsupervised like this. Time ticks by at a snail's pace as I watch her shift and twist in her bonds before finally finding her peace.

Once she settled I knew she wouldn't need much time so quickly made it look like I showered and wrapped myself in a towel before walking into the room.

Izzy is a sight to behold, not exactly like my mind pictured, yet so much better in some ways. Her rosy ass is pushed out fully for me, her back gracefully arched as her arms stretch taut above her.

The sight has me painfully hard but I have to focus. Part of me curses myself for stipulating three things, Izzy deserves a reward for this alone! After her panic attack with the wrist cuffs, I was skeptical that we'd be able to overcome this yet here she is, totally at ease.

She whimpers, knowing I'm behind her but unable to see me. I don't miss her glistening arousal, slicking her thighs and grin at the effect. This was meant to keep her in a heightened state and motivate her for the task I set forth.

Hearing her frustration I walk over to her field of view, towelling off my hair to make her wait just a little longer. Her pupils are blown as her eyes trail down my exposed body, there's a quiet desperation there too.

"So tell me Bella," I start, leaning over the bed and locking eyes with her, "Are you my good girl?" My voice is husky and strained, eager to hear those two magical words. She whimpers and nods, earning a raised brow from me.

"Yes Sir!" She quickly recovers. My chest swells in pride but I remain neutral, not wanting to ruin this moment for her.

Painstakingly slow, I make my way back around the bed stopping close behind her. I trail my fingers up the back of her thigh before grabbing her ass. Her body shivers in delight as I'm rewarded with a wanton moan.

Izzy inches back, rubbing her rosy ass against my barely contained hardness separated only by a towel. I struggle to hold back my groan and give her a quick spank, returning the small space between us.

Focus first, pleasure second.

I've been repeating this to myself non-stop since we started, I think this experience has been harder on me than it has been for her.

"Tell me," I whisper, slipping a hand around her stomach and sliding it up until my thumb plays with the rope tied around her ribs, just below her breast. I smile feeling the tension on it, she didn't slack one bit, if anything she's pulled it tighter.

Izzy whimpers, melting into me and relaxing at my contact. I press myself flush against her, wrapping my hand around her hip, digging my fingers in lightly. She shivers in anticipation, eager for more, but she won't get it till she tells me what I want to hear.

"I'm waiting," I prompt.

"I'm kind," she whispers, her voice trembling. "It gets me into trouble sometimes, but I have a big heart and want to make people happy."

By the end of her statement, her voice is more certain. I smile and bring my lips to her neck trailing kisses from the crook of her neck to the base of her ear, lightly nipping her ear lobe.

"One," I whisper against her ear, relishing in her panting breath. Izzy swallows hard, fighting her lusty fog and focuses once more.

"I'm a good cook," she blurts out, struggling to concentrate.

"A very good cook," I confirm, nuzzling her neck and sliding my hand down her stomach stopping at her mound. Izzy trembles in my arms as she lets out a wanton moan. "Two."

"I'm thoughtful," she gasps as I slip my finger over her throbbing clit before dipping into her drenched core.

That's all I needed to hear. The exercise was more about making her look for the good in herself than the actual answers. She did everything I asked and I couldn't be prouder.

I slip a second finger deep into her core and groan, feeling how wet and eager she is. My other hand moves up capturing one of her hardened nipples and rolling it between my fingers.

"Such a good girl," I praise, rolling my hips against her ass. Izzy gasps but pushes back against me moaning loudly. Her pussy quivers and clenches on my thrusting fingers, warning me of just how close she is.

"Please," she cries out. "Please Sir, I need to come!"

I groan at the heady mix of lust and desperation in her voice, her body's right on the edge, she won't be able to last much longer.

She cries out as I thrust my hips against her, shifting the hook but my fingers never stop thrusting. Her whole body trembles on the verge of coming undone.

"Come for me Bella," I growl, grinding my hips against her hooked ass. With added pressure to her clit and a final pinch on her nipple she screams out her release. Her body writhing and bucking against her bonds as wave after wave washes over her.

I groan, savouring the feel of her tight pussy milking my fingers. The way her ass is grinding against my painfully hard cock is torture, but this is her moment. I play her body, letting every drop of pleasure play out as she rests her head against my chest, panting for breath.

"Good girl," I praise once more, withdrawing my drenched fingers. She whimpers against me, struggling to stay upright in her bonds. A satisfied smile slips on my lips as I notice she still hasn't let go of the rope.

"Good girls get rewarded Bella," I say, playfully drawing my hands up her sides.

"T-that wasn't my reward?" She stammers in her post-orgasmic haze.

"No Bella," I huskily reply, sliding one hand down to knead her ass and the other to attend her other breast.

Izzy moans and melts against me once more, making strangled, breathy noises as my hands expertly work her body, waking her desires once more.

"Tell me what you want Bella," I rasp out, my own breathing laboured.

"You Sir," she replies without hesitation, "More."