47 Intoxicating

Jonathan

Perfection.

Izzy sags against the bed, panting as she catches her breath. Her arms are taut above her, still tethered to the bedposts like my perfect little submissive. Gone is any trace of fear, she's at complete peace.

I don't miss how she plays with the quick-release tabs on occasion but it's an absentminded habit. Her attention is solely on me, where it should be. Even without her sight, she tilts her head towards me, following my cues as I move around her.

Seeing her bound feeds a need deep inside of me for more. Knowing I was going to restrain her, I went light on her, only putting a pair of clover clamps on. Each tug only draws them tighter and watching her arch off of the bed in ecstasy is intoxicating.

She's addictive. Her whimpers and pleas, hearing her beg and watching her writhe... I just want more. If I wasn't such an addict, I could sit back and watch this for hours, but my need for more just grows.

Izzy might be apprehensive to go through fifteen but the lust and curiosity I saw swimming in her sapphire gaze made it clear she intends to try.

"Round two?" I shift the magic wand back up against her drenched pussy and groan.

"Wait," she gasps. Izzy squirms and tries to shift away but the way I have the toy strapped to her makes that impossible.

"Wait?" I ask, arching a brow.

"Er, um... you said breaks between," she mumbles.

"I said maybe..." Izzy whimpers and I can't hold back my chuckle as I look her over. The faintest sheen of sweat covers her from head to toe and the crop marks stand out like a neon red sign against her porcelain skin.

Izzy gasps and freezes as I slide a finger up her soaked slit. Her overestimated body jerks and quivers as I explore, drawing whimpers. She sucks in a sharp breath as I slip two fingers deep into her core.

I can't hold back my groan, my cock throbbing to feel her wrapped around it. But if I cave now, I might as well throw my plan right out the window.

Izzy flinches as I crawl up on the bed and settle between her thighs. I don't give her a moment to relax before starting my feast. Instinctively her thighs wrap around my head as she cries out.

"Final warning kitten," I call out. She nods but doesn't say anything. A sharp slap to her breasts has her bucking and frantically calling out 'yes Jonathan'.

I just want to hear more.

"Fuck!" Izzy practically screams as I suck her clit into my mouth. "Oh God, Jonathan!"

She arches off of the bed but my grip on her hips keeps her from getting away. With each lick and nip her strangled words become less coherent.

I look up as I slide two fingers into her pulsing core. The sexy sight has me moaning into her, the vibrations only driving her closer to her peak.

Izzy's fists are balled as she struggles against her bonds, her bottom lip held captive by her teeth as she arches, straining against her clamps. The way her face contorts in pleasure steals all of my attention.

I pick up my pace, curling my fingers with each stroke and flick her clit relentlessly with my tongue. That breaks her. She lets out a guttural moan as her legs quiver.

"Jonathan, please! I'm oh, OH, OOHHH-" Her body bucks then freezes well past the point of no return.

Not missing a beat I reach up and give her breast a slap before palming it and sending her over. Izzy bucks wildly but can't shake me as I draw every ounce of her release, making her tremble.