24 Open Wide

Adrenaline courses through my veins as my body reacts instantly to his command. I'm upstairs and stripping in record time before jumping into the shower to do as I'm told.

Not even the task at hand can keep my mind from racing as I quickly clean up. I knew this moment would come. I've been toying with him for far too long now but I never expected him to pounce on me the moment I walked through the front door.

Without knowing what he has in mind I leave my hair dry to pull it up into a French braid and finish up. I can't help the excitement bubbling up in me, not knowing if he's planning to punish me or not.

By the time I'm ready and make it into the bedroom I have five minutes to spare. After the scorching shower, my bare skin is covered in goosebumps as I sink down to my knees at the end of the bed.

I carefully slip into position, resting my butt on my feet, placing my palms up on my spread thighs and making sure my back is straight. My heart feels like it's doing somersaults in my throat as I focus on slowing my breathing down.

Not wasting any time I hear Jonathan make his way up the stairs and enter the room. A bag rustles as he sets it on the bed behind me, leaving me straining for more clues as to its contents.

I jump as he flicks the heavy metal latches open on his trunk, warning he's right down to business. My skin heats further yet the cool air or excitement has my nipples painfully hard.

"Bella, Bella, Bella," he chants, his tone dark and playful. "I've been thinking about you all day."

I struggle to suppress my smile, hearing his admission.

"You're pretty proud of yourself hmm?" He asks with a chuckle. "Well?"

There's a warning edge to his tone that makes it clear he expects an answer. "Yes," I quickly admit. "I like hearing that I'm on your mind Sir."

Jonathan lets out a throaty chuckle and stops what he's doing behind me and slowly circles back in front of me. His feather-light touch lifts my chin, drawing my attention up to his darkening gaze.

"Izabella, there isn't a day that goes by that you're not my first thought and the last thought of the day for me." His words drip with an honesty that makes my chest tighten. "Never doubt how important you are to me."

"Yes Sir," I manage to choke out. Jonathan tenderly swipes his thumb across my cheek and my eyes flutter shut as I lean into his caress.

"But you've enjoyed your little game eh?" He asks, his tone now slightly taunting. "I think you like teasing me."

I bite my lip trying to hide my grin. What felt awkward at first quickly became an exciting game between us. The way his gaze would darken as he caught a glimpse only for him with the client oblivious between us sent a thrill through me.

By the end of the meeting, Jonathan looked like a starving predator eyeing his next meal. Just remembering the look on his face makes heat pool between my thighs.

"Tisk, tisk," he says, shaking his head. "I've warned you Bella that when I ask a question I expect an answer."

"Sorry Sir!"

"Hmm," he hums as he shifts around behind me again. My body tenses and strains at every clunk and rattle as he digs through the chest but I force myself to hold in position.

Suddenly he goes quiet and I hear him shift towards me, standing so close I can feel his body heat on my bare skin. I whimper, knowing he's so close but out of reach.

"Patience Bella," he teases leaning in close. "You're going to need it tonight."

My core knots impossibly tight at the promise in his words. His fingertips graze their way up my spine and I practically purr in satisfaction. BDSM is every bit as much psychological as it is physical, maybe more, and waiting drives me insane. I'd rather be punished than sit there waiting for something to happen.

I shiver under his touch as Jonathan wraps his hand around my throat, squeezing slightly and adjusting my position. A moment later cold, hard leather replaces his hand as he fastens a collar into place. Next, he slips a black satin blindfold in place, securing the straps so I can't see a thing.

My heart starts to race, the lack of sight leaves me feeling un easy but I know I'm safe with him. I force myself to take a deep breath and let it out slowly like Marilyn taught me and focus on the moment instead of letting my mind run wild. The steady rhythm of Jonathan's breathing anchors me in the spot letting me relax and adjust to my new situation.

As if Jonathan could tell I was having a moment of uncertainty he paused, keeping a reassuring hand on my shoulder while I got my bearings. I take one last deep breath and release the last of my tension, having come to terms with the new situation.

"Good girl," he praises, shifting his hand from my shoulder to cup my face. "Tonight I'm going to put you in new territory, some of it may even be difficult."

I swallow hard, feeling a little uncertain again about what that means. Jonathan has asked me a million questions about my experiences and interests, both pre and post-attack. I know he would never push me into something that would be too much for me. This level of trust is something I've never had with anyone else.

At the time I submitted to Alec I thought I would get more comfortable as the scene played out but it only got worse the more involved we got. Jonathan is the complete opposite. He makes me feel safe, allowing me to trust him to push my limits.

"I-I understand Sir," I whisper, my voice quiet but even.

"Good girl," he murmurs. "What's your safe word Bella?" His question isn't a question, but a command to remind me I hold control.

"Mercy Sir," I reply feeling my heart flutter as anticipation edges out my nerves.

"I want you to use it if anything becomes too much, understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good." I hear him shuffle to stand in front of me and then the room once again falls silent, save for my hammering heart. "We're going to play games... some will tease you, others are about teaching you to let go. Do well and you'll be rewarded, fail and you'll be punished."

My cheeks heat, feeling my inner thighs slick even further. I must look like a needy mess and we haven't even started yet!

A sharp sting lands on my left butt cheek, making me jump and yelp. I nearly break position to cover myself but stop myself knowing that was a warning. "I understand Sir!" I blurt out, realizing what I did wrong.

"Smart girl," he praises. "What did you do wrong?"

Without my sight my mind hyper focuses on everything else, trying to compensate but almost overwhelming me. Half of my attention is on Jonathan and the other half is on the stinging spot on my butt and the strong urge I have to rub it away.

"I didn't answer," I immediately reply.

"This is all about communication Bella. By taking away your sight I also lose a key way to read you." I only thought the blindfold affected me, I never thought how it could change his ability to understand me.

"I understand."

"Good." I can practically hear the smile in his voice. "I want you to put your arms behind your back and hold on to your elbows."

Instantly I comply, moving my hands from their resting position on my thighs to locked behind me. The shift in position leaves me feeling more exposed and helpless and only turns me on further.

Jonathan grunts in approval. The cold leather of his riding crop slowly skims up my inner thigh drawing a strangled whimper from me as it inches ever closer to my apex.

"I wish you could see how you look in my eyes," he mumbles more to himself than me.

Curiosity gets the best of me, wanting to understand him further. "And how's that Sir?" I whisper breathlessly as the crop continues to travel up my stomach towards my breasts.

"So fucking sexy," he states, matter-of-factly. "So perfect and needy, just waiting for me."

My core quivers at the hunger in his voice. He's right though, my body and very being ache for him, for more.

"Are you ready?" His regularly silky smooth voice is thick and husky stoking my fires further.

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl." Jonathan lifts my chin up towards him and runs his thumb over my lip. "Now open wide."