67 A Proper Bliss Send-Off!

Jonathan

Nothing can wipe the grin from my face as I walk up the stairs to the new Bliss entrance with my arm wrapped around Izzy's waist. She practically melts into me and has been all smiles since I slipped the ring on her finger.

Taz catches my eye on the way in, raising a brow and nodding at Izzy. I lift up her hand, show off her new jewelry, and earn a giggle from her. He lets out a whoop that draws all eyes to us and makes Izzy glow scarlet.

Kesha is here a moment later, squealing and fawning with Becca and Natasha. Anne joins Mona behind the bar with Jack, unable to fully hand the reins over.

Before long they have a line of colourful drinks ready for us. Anne gives me and Izzy ours and hoists hers up. "To friends, and the brightest and happiest futures ahead!"

"Here here!" I cheer, lifting my glass. The round goes down smoothly and cheers break out once more.

Jack grabs the bottle to pour round two but Anne stops his hand. "Nice try pup, but if you want to play, you know the rules."

"But it's my last night!" He tries his best sad puppydog eyes but Anne doesn't budge. "Kill joy."

Anne arches her brow and holds up two fingers. "Two."

His eyes widen and he practically flinches away from the bar. The ghost of a triumphant smirk tugs at her lips as she turns her attention back to us.

"We have the corner booth on the far side of the play floor reserved, why don't you guys go ahead and we'll meet you there." Anne waves us off before turning back to her staff.

Being a workaholic, this may be the first night I've seen her take off, but she still can't let go fully. She has worked hard to select and properly train new staff, more than doubling the employees to allow for some well-deserved downtime for all.

"You heard the lady, up you go!" Viktor playfully slaps Natasha's ass and wiggles his brows. "Maybe a bit of playtime tonight too?"

"But I've been a good girl," Natasha whines. She sticks her bottom lip out and batts her lashes earning a snort from Becca.

"The fuck you have," he bellows. "But I wouldn't have you any other way." She rolls her eyes at him but a faint blush creeps on her cheeks.

We follow them down to the play floor and over to the corner with Becca and Tony in tow. The booth is arguably the best seat in the house, complete with front row access to the nearest stage.

Izzy gasps as we come up to it, her fingers dancing along the black and purple cloth panels that separate it from the other seating areas. A trio of flickering candles floats on the low table in the center, casting soft light around the leather couches that ring it on three sides.

Each couple takes a couch, leaving plenty of room for two or three times as many people. Even with so much space, I want Izzy closer so I pull her onto my lap. She lets out a small giggle and melts into me, laying her head on my chest.

"Too bad we were so late, I think Anne set that scene up just for you." I turn her so she can see the tail end of the rope scene on stage.

Instantly she sits up taller but the rigger is nearly done setting his submissive free. She sighs and relaxes against my chest once more.

"Next time, Angel." I chuckle and kiss the top of her head.

Viktor side-eyes me and nods to the stage. "Have you guys decided if you'll be taking part or not?"

With Izzy's history, I was in no rush to commit to anything, but after starting her on rope, her enthusiasm has grown exponentially. I have yet to find any ties that even come close to triggering her.