35 Naughty Christmas

Chaos reigns in the bustling madness brought on by delivery day. Two trucks are unloading enough boxes to fill a shopping mall.

Through it all Anne stands in the center, issuing orders and keeping the workmen moving. The club may only be a shell but she views Bliss as her baby and doesn't like dealing with people who don't belong.

She practically kicks them out the moment the last box is unloaded, locking the door behind them. Her green eyes glow in the low light like a dragon surveying her hoard.

"Christmas has come early kids, let's get to work!" She claps her hands and automatically goes to work on the largest boxes and crates, tagging them for the guys to move.

Becca squeals excitedly and dives into the nearest box, ripping it open like a kid on a sugar high. Jack dives into the one next to her with equal enthusiasm.

"Go on, join in the fun," Anne says with a laugh as she nods to the boxes.

I join them, carefully opening my box. Pretty pink leather and accents fill the box. The first thing I pull out is a pink satin blindfold with princess embroidered on it.

"Oh fuck that, that's mine!" Becca chirps, snatching the blindfold and box from me. "So pretty!"

Anne snatches it up from her and holds it just out of her reach. "No," she snaps. "Play later, unpack first."

Becca sticks out her bottom lip in a dramatic pout as she glares at Anne, holding her prize just out of reach. Anne just arches her brow in challenge, waiting for Becca to push it further.

"Fine, but dibs on testing out the littles room first!" She holds her hand out turns her puppy dog eyes on Anne for good measure.

Anne smirks and slaps the blindfold in her palm. "Deal, but all of this has to be put away by the end of the day, agreed?"

"Agreed! We've got this, right guys?" Becca asks, turning her puppy dog eyes on us.

"You owe us pizza," Jack deadpans. "And none of that cheap Pizza Palace stuff, I want Gio's!"

"Iz?" All eyes land on me.

"And miss out on you two fighting over floggers? Where's the fun in that?" Anne laughs and shakes her head as she walks away.

By lunch, I've seen more dildos than I knew existed. I swear Anne shopped for them like shoe-aholics, picking up one in every size, shape and colour.

We've made a serious dent in the mountain of boxes, but there's so much to do yet. As we sit down for a pizza break I pull out my phone and see a message from Jonathan.

Jonathan: Staying out of trouble?

I smile, knowing he's supposed to be on site visits and meetings all day.

Me: Of course Sir, but I can't say the same for Becca and Jack...

I send him a picture of the two of them duelling with two of the largest dildos I've ever seen. Anne had just walked in on them and is standing in the background pinching the bridge of her nose.

Jonathan: God what I wouldn't pay to be there!

I raise a brow at his reaction.

Me: Hiding secret dildo duelling skills with your rope tricks Sir?

Grinning like a fool I bite my lip and hit send, feeling a surge of excitement course through me. I stare at the blinking chat bubbles holding my breath as I wait for his reply.

Jonathan: I'm going to forget you said that... But I love to watch them rile her up!

My grin falls, having expected a different angle than that.