30 Say the Word...

A/N Taboo Kinks Ahead

Not all kinks suit everyone, CNC ahead, skip if it's not your thing!

"One more." Jonathan's words snap me out of my fog as I catch on.

I shake my head frantically and press my thighs together, cringing at taking another fucking like that right now, yet my core throbs. "I can't!"

"Can't? You were just begging to come, begging me to fuck you?" he teases as he pushes me over the back of the chair. I throw my hands out to brace myself and struggle to stand back up but his unyielding grip on my collar keeps me in place.

"But you did! We did!" I blurt out feeling frantic. "Jonathan!"

He slaps my ass hard and I really start to struggle but there's no use, I'm trapped. All of my squirming earns me another swat, then another. I cry out and reach behind trying to fend off the spanks that are stoking my fires back to life. By the fifth, I can't hold back my wanton moan.

Jonathan rubs his hardening length across my soaked slit. A frustrated sigh slips past my lips as I stop struggling. Already my body hums, hungry for his attention.

Lord knows how I'll manage to walk tomorrow, but that's tomorrow's problem.

He bends over me and places feather-light kisses down my spine. "Last one, I promise," he murmurs against my skin. His foot slips up against mine sliding my stance wider.

"I can't," I whimper. Exhaustion grips me, making my body feel heavy and spent.

"Yes you can, Bella," he assures me.

I take a deep breath and sigh, knowing I can safeword and he'll stop, but... as my dominant he's allowed to push me, to use me within my limits.

Jonathan won't push me more than I can handle I remind myself.

He caresses my tender behind and I relax, sagging against the chair. Jonathan loosens his grip on my collar and slides his hand to my lower back while the other rubs soothing circles.

I go stiff as a board as I feel him jostle the plug, firmly seated in me.

He's not...

I don't even get to finish my thought as he twists and wiggles the plug, making me clench down. A sharp slap has me bolting upright but he pushes me back over the chair.

"Relax Bella," he orders as he works the toy more, making it hard to concentrate.

"Jonathan! You can't be serious-" my voice dies as he tugs the plug free then slips it back in.

"Be a good girl and give me one more."

I feel him run his cock up my ass, making me squirm and struggle to get away. "Jonathan no!" I cry, reaching blindly behind me to bat him away.

"No?" He asks, making no further moves. "Say the word Bella..."

I pause, uncertain of what to do. I know I can stop this with a single word... but do I need to? I'm not afraid of him and I trust him but I'm unsure of this.

"Say the word Bella and we won't go any further. If you don't, this," he says, tapping the toy for clarity, "is mine."

I shake my head, not wanting to use my safeword. He gives me a minute then picks up where he left off and starts to fuck me with the plug.

In my raw state I can't hold back, letting every grunt, groan and moan slip past my lips. Before long I feel my core start to knot once more.

"That's it, doesn't that feel good?" He leads as he picks up his pace. I bite my lip to keep from moaning out my answer and earn another sharp swat.