16 More...

Jonathan

"You Sir," she replies without hesitation. "More."

If I wasn't already painfully hard this would have done it. A sheen of sweat already covers her alabaster skin and she's begging for more.

I take a step back, admiring how stunning she looks, hooked and bound to my bed like this. Once more I groan, torn between wanting to look at this forever and fuck her into oblivion.

With a final deep breath, I step back up against her, reaching up and untangle her fingers from the rope. Using one arm wrapped around her chest, I take my free hand and loosen the tension on the rope from the hook to ribs.

Izzy sighs in relief straightening her lower back as she sags against me. She feels weightless yet being trapped between me and the bed is the only thing keeping her upright.

Slowly I lower her over the bed, releasing her once her palms reach the mattress and she's able to steady herself. I adjust the rope length just enough to keep a gentle curve in her back before taking the spare length and tying a simple chest harness.

Izzy smiles up at me as I tie my final knot, clearly enjoying the added sensation. She whimpers but stays in place as I once again pull back.

I take off my towel, freeing my straining cock as I take a seat on the floor. She tenses for a moment as I slip between her legs to rest my back against the bed, leaving my prize in easy reach.

"Oh god!" She cries out as I bury my face in the apex of her thighs and suck on her sensitive clit. Her slick legs begin to tremble and she squirms as I start my ravenous feast.

I bring my palm lightly against her ass cheek, the slight sting makes her buck and moan but she gets the message and stops squirming some. Already I can feel her building so quickly.

"Please Sir," she whimpers, desperation in her voice.

"Not yet," I growl. I'm enjoying myself too much to finish just yet. I slip two fingers in deep, curling with each thrust to hit that spot that drives her wild. Izzy is moaning and losing control as her body once again twists and bucks wildly.

Not breaking my rhythm or feast I grip the hook, giving her a firm tug to remind her who is calling the shots. A guttural moan rips past her lips as her knees buckle.

"Please Sir!" She practically screams. "I can't hold it!"

"Come for me," I growl against her, nipping her clit and tugging lightly on her hook. A strangled scream rips past her lips as her body instantly obeys. Her release coats my lips as I eagerly lap up every last drop.

When she's done I scoot out from under her once again admiring her body bent over like that. I grab my discarded towel and dry my face, finally palming my needy cock.

Izzy pants having had two intense orgasms already but I fully intend to give her a third. She did so well tonight, I want this experience branded positively in her brain.

Excitement courses through my veins as I step into position behind her. I knot my fingers through the back of her rope harness pulling her off of her elbows and back to her palms.

She moans in anticipation once more and shimmies back, knowing I'm so close. I deliver a quick stinging spank to each cheek, making her buck against her harness but her wanton moan tells me everything I need to know.

With how worked up I am, I know I won't be able to hang on for long but already she's trembling. I sheath myself, slowly pushing every inch of myself in as I lean over her.

"So perfect," I murmur against her ear before nipping her ear lobe lightly. "Don't hold back Bella, I want to hear you scream my name when you come." My own lust twists my voice into a primal growl. I feel her shiver in ecstasy at my words.

"Yes Sir," she cries in delight. I tighten my fist on her harness and move my other hand to her hip. She gasps as I pull out before thrusting back in fully.

My eyes roll back as I savour the way her tight pussy takes every inch of me. Her whimper and moans only fuel me further, encouraging me to fuck her faster.

"Harder," she gasps and the last of my resolve crumbles as I slam into her at a punishing pace. We're both reduced to a feral panting mix of grunts and moans as we race to the finish line.

All too soon I feel her walls tighten and start to quiver. I groan on the verge of losing it and slam into her harder. That does it and she screams my name as she comes undone, taking me with her. I rock against her, letting her milk me for everything I'm worth as we ride out our highs.

In my euphoric haze, I sag against her, untangling my fingers from the harness and bracing my weight on the bed. When my breathing evens, I groan and straighten up, finally pulling out and look down at Izzy who's totally spent and struggling to stay upright.

I drop to my knees behind her and place a gentle kiss on each rosy cheek as I quickly undo the knot from the hook and remove it, tossing it on the discarded towel. With the tension released she drops down on her elbows while I release her ankles, letting her collapse against the bed. I give her a moment to relax before turning her over and sitting her up.

Izzy is putty in my hands, her big blue eyes are locked on mine but are hooded by exhaustion. We share a quiet moment of understanding and she smiles up at me as she leans into my gentle caress with nothing but satisfied peace in her eyes. I get to work undoing the rope harness as she sits there like my perfect angel.

"Come on kitten," I murmur, picking her up like a child and laying her head down on my shoulder. She fits against me perfectly, like she was made just for me. Izzy doesn't make a sound as I carry her into the bathroom and turn the tub on.

Carefully I set her down in the tub, grabbing fresh towels and a soap I'd bought just for her. She watches every move I make with her hooded gaze but doesn't say a word. I step in behind her and take a seat in the spacious tub, motioning for her to sit too.

The next thirty minutes I spend washing and massaging every inch of her exhausted body. By the end, she's on the brink of sleep and a pile of jello, resting against my chest. I've never seen her so calm and relaxed and it makes my chest swell to know that I had a part in helping her get there.

I pull the plug, rinse us off and dry her off first then myself. After slipping a pair of my boxers on her and draping one of my oversized t-shirts I grab sleep pants and a tank for myself and scoop her up bridal style to carry her downstairs.

We're both exhausted yet I can see she doesn't want any space right now either so I sit down on the couch, swinging my legs up and cradle her body against my chest, pulling a throw over us. Izzy is more than happy to curl up and lays her head on my chest. In mere moments I hear her breathing even out signalling she's asleep.

I fight against it for a while, just wanting to stay in this perfect moment, watching my raven-haired angel finally at peace. All too soon I lose the fight, slipping into a deep restful sleep.