57 Canvas

"Maybe you should..."

My mind breaks down the moment the words leave my mouth. Jonathan sucks in a breath, only dousing my dumpster fire in jet fuel.

How could I say that to him?!

Yet some small part of me is sitting on the edge of my seat, trembling in anticipation.

"I think your friends are rubbing off on you," he laughs.

I relax into the bed slightly, relieved he isn't mad. My heart skips a beat as his breath fans across my neck, warning me how close he is.

"Don't think that gets you off the hook though, kitten."

Crap!

I bite my lip to hold back any other possible retort. His thumb tugs my lip free and I feel the bed sink beside me.

Jonathan trails his hand down my neck and across my chest before pinching each nipple hard enough to make me hiss. He follows that up with a teasing blow, drawing the sensitive pebbles as hard as possible.

"Such a beautiful canvas," he murmurs. "Time for some paint, hmm?"

My body trembles in anticipation but Jonathan just toys with me, trailing his fingers over my skin and setting off goosebumps in their wake. He's making sure I know I'm on his schedule now.

Just as my impatience gets the best of me and I open my mouth to say something my words are stolen. My senses light up like an arcade as something hot hits my skin.

I gasp and strain against my bonds but there's nowhere to go. Another drop hits my skin setting off a flash in my mind followed by another and another.

"Hmm," Jonathan muses. "The thing that's meant to have you squirm has you frozen in place and you squirm when you're supposed to be still..."

Several drops land just above my nipple, making me suck a sharp breath through my teeth. As each drop hits my skin, it's like a sensory bomb. The split second it hits my skin I feel the impact, but nothing, then a sharp sting followed by a slow burn and lastly a prickly, almost itch of an ache.

The first drops on my stomach barely register now but Jonathan has moved up and is trailing drops across both breasts. I hiss as another large drop hits a sensitive spot on the underside of my breast.

As suddenly as they started, they stop and I feel Jonathan shift away from me on the bed. I can't hold back my whimper, uncertain if I wanted more, or just to keep him close.

Jonathan chuckles and shifts back. "Don't worry, kitten, we're far from done."

Before long, Jonathan has my body mapped out, moving the wax droplets around between sensitive and sensual spots. The rhythm has me twisting, moaning, and whimpering out of control.

My attention is hyper-focused on him and where the next drop will fall. Time loses meaning as he hones his skill on my willing canvas. After thoroughly coating my breast, he blows over the hardening wax. The over-heated skin feels like it's doused in ice, leaving me torn between pleasure and pain.

"So beautiful," Jonathan murmurs. "Red is definitely your colour." He gets up and in my haze, I take the break to sag against the bed. My muscles ache from pulling and twisting against my bonds.

All over my chest and stomach, all the way down to just above my mound I can feel the pull of wax with each breath. The sting is gone, replaces by a dull ache that throbs in beat with my core. I don't need my sight to know how wet I am now, I can feel the cool air on my slicked thighs but all I can think about is him.