28 Vixen

Jonathan

I can't hold back my grin as I take in my playful, bold Vixen kneeling before me. She is a vision in every way, something straight out of fantasy.

She's a beautiful plaything, bound and aching to please. I had my reservations about using a blindfold considering how much I rely on her eyes to say everything her lips won't but so far so good.

Izzy is sensitive and tactile. She reads my touches and tone of voice like I read her eyes. Something as simple as maintaining a reassuring hand on her shoulder while she gets used to the tie is all it takes to remind her that I'm still here and she's safe.

After her relapse, I had my doubts about moving forward but by being mindful of triggers and giving her time to adjust, she is overcoming so much. I couldn't be prouder of her.

Seeing such a playful and bold side shining through is reassuring and intriguing too. I had a plan tonight, but she's thrown that out the window and as much as I wanted to stick to it, seeing her eagerly kneeling before me makes up for it.

Unable to hold back any longer I kick my jogging pants off and move closer. Izzy licks her lips in anticipation, sending a fresh wave of blood rushing south.

"God you test me sometimes Bella," I say with a sigh, lifting her chin. When I run my fingers over her plump lips they part, welcoming me in.

My eyes are glued to her as I grip my shaft and bring myself into her waiting mouth. The moment my cock touches her tongue she clamps down, wrapping her lips around me. I groan, struggling against the bliss that her mouth brings me as she swirls her tongue over my sensitive head.

She pulls back, releasing me with a pop and catches her breath before latching on once more. Her skillful movements make my hips buck in response as she works me up further.

Once more she pulls back with a ghost of a smile on her lips as she runs her tongue teasingly over them. She runs her tongue down the underside of my shaft, before sucking one of my balls into her mouth.

I groan at the sensation and roll my head back relishing in it. She skillfully sucks and licks one side before switching her attention to the other. Her movements are unhurried like she's exploring or teasing me once more.

"Remember our game Bella," I warn, twirling the remote in my hand.

She releases me with a slow pop and smiles sweetly up at me with rosy cheeks. "Of course Sir-"

Her confidence and no doubt cheeky reply die on her lips as the toy springs to life in her. Izzy's jaw drops and she hunches forward as I up the intensity.

The way she twists in her bonds and squirms for relief has all of my attention. Every shift pushes and tugs on one spot of her body or another, no doubt only adding to her stimulation.

I flick the toy off and chuckle as she sags and catches her breath. "What was that kitten? I didn't quite hear you."

Izzy opens her mouth to speak once more and I switch the toy back on high, changing her words to a guttural moan as her body quivers around it.

One of the many advantages of plugs is they constrict the space, making it harder to avoid sensations and being a hard surface they carry the vibrations elsewhere, stimulating everywhere all at once.

I watch as Izzy begins to fall apart and drop it down to low once more. "Tick tock kitten, I don't think you'll last-"

Izzy doesn't let me finish and takes me once more into her eager mouth. Her movements are sloppy as she struggles against the toy and her body but her motivated movements are having an effect on me.

I struggle to breathe as she draws me deeper and deeper into her mouth. My resolve crumbles and I tangle my hands into her hair, guiding her pace as my hips flex to meet her.

With each thrust, I push deeper until I feel her lips at my pelvis. I let out a throaty moan savouring this euphoric feeling before pulling out to let her catch her breath.

Spit dribbles from her lips down her breasts but she instantly opens once more, a desperate moan warning how close she is. I groan, knowing I won't last much longer either, and flick the toy on high.

Izzy bobs desperately as she nears the point of no return, moaning and whimpering on my cock. The mix of her desperate sounds and vibrations has me racing to the edge.

I grunt, guiding her to move faster but her body goes rigid before she begins to writhe. Her strangled moan sends me over a moment later and I release, buried deep in her throat.

She twitches and whimpers as she sucks every last drop from me before letting go. In my euphoric haze, I forget that her toy's still on high and turn it off, tossing the remote away.

Izzy slumps down, hanging her head as she pants. Through it all, she kept holding the tie and didn't let off one bit.

"Jezus Christ Izzy that was incredible," I mumble lifting her chin. Her frown turns into a great full smile as she leans into my caress.

"I can't feel my legs," she blurts out with a giggle.

Her admission has me laughing as I sit down next to her. Izzy looks boneless as she kneels there, catching her breath.

I lean over and cup her cheek, then reach behind to lose the straps of her blindfold and slip it off. She blinks at the sudden brightness before her sapphire gaze finds mine.

"There you are," I whisper, cupping her cheek.

Izzy blushes and drops her gaze before looking up at me through her dark lashes. "Hi, Sir."

"Hi." I chuckle. "Let go." She follows my instructions and I scoop her up and moving her to my lap when her arms are free.

She lets out a soft laugh and snuggles against my chest, contently sighing. I rest my chin on her head and wrap my arms around her.

"You good?" I murmur after a moment of holding her.

Izzy nods, then mumbles, "yes Sir, very good."

I smile at the serenity in her voice. There isn't an ounce of negativity left and she's at complete ease in my arms.

My hand snakes between us, stopping at her pussy to remove the toy. She lets out a relieved sigh and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Not falling asleep on me yet are you?" I tease, hearing her breathing even out.

"No," she sleepily whines.

"Right," I drawl.

"I'm not," she mumbles, sitting up and staring up at me defiantly.

I laugh and nod, letting this slide. "You sure?"

"Jonathan I'm fine," she huffs, practically scowling.

I arch a brow and grin. Looks like my Vixen still has more left in her after all.

"Good," I state matter-of-factly, "because you lost."

Izzy's eyes go impossibly wide as she gapes at me. She moves her mouth to complain but nothing comes out, leaving me grinning.

"But, but-" she finally stammers.

"But what?" I ask with a chuckle. She has no answer, just blinks and stares at me in shock. "I won, fair and square."

Izzy's mouth snaps shut and she sulks, knowing I'm right. I shift under her and slowly unwrap my arms as I brush her hair away from her ear before leaning in.

Her breath catches and she freezes, waiting for my next order.

"Run."