37 Budding Bunny

"Bella, Bella," he chides, pursing his lips. "This won't do at all."

My heart stops at his words, feeling his disapproval as he looks at me. Jonathan hooks a finger in the rope and tugs lightly, shaking his head when he gets to one of the knots.

"Who taught you this?" He asks in a tone that warns not to be ignored.

"J-jack," I answer immediately. "But I asked him to, it's not his fault."

Jonathan smirks at my flustered state, confusing me further. He lifts my chin and winks. "Details matter kitten."

I stand wide-eyed and at a loss as Jonathan undoes the rope and lifts it off of me before checking for the center.

"Sorry?" I ask, unsure of what to say.

He lifts my chin once more and smiles. "Men and women are built differently... even women have different body types." He sets the rope back over my neck and snugs it in place before pressing his fingertip to my breast bone.

"Any harness can be built off of those five knots but you've got to place them properly."

I forget how to blink as I watch him effortlessly tie the knot and settle it between my breasts then measure for the next. His fingertips skimming across my stomach as he works lower and lower make my core clench.

"Open," he says, tapping my inner thigh.

Swallowing hard I step apart and he passes the rope through, brushing my thigh dangerously close to my apex. I let out a shuddering breath and he grins before moving behind me.

The room melts away as all my attention is focused on him. I strain to hear every whispered word. Jonathan trails a hand up my back and grabs the loop from my neck then cinches up the rope making me gasp.

He leans in close, letting his warm breath fan across my neck as he plays with the slack, getting it to the length he wants.

"That is the biggest difference of all," he whispers, his voice sounding huskier than ever. "That final knot sits on your clit and will turn you into a needy mess."

The entire experience was turning me into a needy mess before he pulled that knot into place. Watching the hunger in his eyes as he focuses on the ropes is a heady sight. Every touch and whispered word just stokes my inner fire. There's no escape now as my body hums to life.

Jonathan grins, taking me in as he spins me, making me shift to face him. I can't not think about the knot between my legs, shifting for relief but only exciting myself further.

"Tight it is." Jonathan chuckles as he starts to weave the rope around me, netting the back and front anchors together. Each pass-through widens the center knotted portions into diamonds shapes and draws the rope tighter.

The thin leggings and spaghetti strap shirt I wear leave next to nothing between me and the ropes. Once again my mind races at the possibilities we could have adding toys.

Jonathan snugs up the final knot and steps back to admire his handy work. The knot over my clit is pressed firmly against it, reminding me every time I try to take a deep breath or move, leaving my core throbbing.

"Arms behind you," he orders and immediately my body obeys as I grab my elbows and stick out my chest. A breathy moan slips past my lips as the shift in position just stokes me further.

"Kneel."

Once again I obey, dropping to my knees but this time I can't suppress my moan. Jonathan clears his throat, drawing my attention up. He arches his brow as if in warning. I shift my position into his preferred presentation.

Jonathan grins and squats next to me, lifting my chin up. "Do you have any idea just how perfect you are?"

"No Sir," I whisper back.

"So fucking sexy and responsive... if we didn't have an audience right now, things would be going very differently." He chuckles but my gaze falters, having forgotten about the others.

"Eyes on me." His command is followed immediately as I wait for more. "Good girl. Come on."

Jonathan helps me up, grinning as I suck in a sharp breath. Clapping from the side draws our attention to Anne.

"You haven't lost your touch old man," she praises. My cheeks heat as she slowly circles me, taking a closer look at his work. "I dare say you have a budding bunny on your hands."

"More than budding," he counters. "What do you think?"

"I like it Sir... a lot." I feel my cheeks heat but the grin plastered on Jonathan's face puts me at ease.

"Looks like a bomb went off in here," Tony chuckles, walking in and surveys the damage. "Well hello..."

His voice trails off as he catches sight of Becca in her lilac body harness. It's nowhere near as neat and tight as the one Jonathan tied on me but still effective and eye-catching.

He stops just short and twirls his finger, silently directing her to give him the full view. For once she doesn't sass and does as she's told, looking over her shoulder as she bites her lip seductively.

Tony's eyes are glued to her ass and how the rope frames it. He clears his throat, earning a soft giggle from Becca.

"We might need to sign up for one of these classes," he mumbles, still not blinking.

Anne saunters over and holds out her hand in front of Becca who arches a brow but curiosity gets the best of her and she holds out her wrists.

In a matter of minutes, Anne has them bound together with white satin rope and has them tied off up over her head, elbows bent to her back. "Add a ballgag, vibrator or any toy of choice and you could have a very nice evening," she adds with a smirk.

The position makes Becca stand up straighter and really push her chest out, something Tony doesn't miss at all. He finally snaps out of his trance and tugs her towards him by the harness, capturing her lips for a kiss that leaves her weak in the knees.

"This is what you like princess?" He murmurs nuzzling her nose with his.

She's powerless at this point, straining to reach for him but whimpers when she can't. Becca locks her gaze on his and whimpers, "Please bear."

A dark grin slips on his lips as he gives her another quick kiss. "I had my doubts, but seeing you this way... you've made me a believer."

Becca squeals in excitement and turns around. "Thank you, thank you! Can you untie me now?"

Anne scoffs and hands him a skinny paddle. "And why would he do that, hmm?"

Becca gapes at her then looks over her shoulder at Tony, who just grins back. "But I still have to clean up the rest of the empty boxes!"

Anne chuckles. "Pup's got this, maybe Izzy can help before you guys take off?"

"Sure," I breathe out, struggling to suppress my laugh at Becca's pouting. I reach around my back, groping around for the string but Jonathan grabs my hand, stopping me in place.

My attention snaps to his, landing on his near pitch-black gaze. "Leave it on."