27 Well Shit

"Okay kitten, but let's make things interesting..." he replies. My core clenches in excitement, knowing he's far from done with me. "We'll see who caves first."

Well shit, that might have backfired...

Suddenly my confidence isn't feeling as strong as it was mere moments ago. I lick my lips and swallow hard, feeling a shift in the air.

"I can't hear you kitten," he taunts.

"Okay, Sir." I force my mind back on task and breathe a sigh of relief as he lets me go. My sensitive breasts are boarding on painful, being aroused and captive for so long. The moment I try to rub them for relief he pushes my hands away. I roll my eyes, secretly thankful for the blindfold and drop to my knees, reaching out blindly for his waistband.

"Nice try," he chides, guiding me back up by the elbow.

"But you said I could make it up to you," I whine, confused by his change in position. Rattling behind me tells me he's digging through his trunk once more.

"I did," he admits. "But I also said we'd make it interesting, and you said you didn't need your hands."

My eyes go wide as my mind races with possibilities. He moves behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders then slides down to my elbows, pressing my arms against my sides. Very slowly he continues down to my wrists before wrapping his large hands around them.

I gasp, catching on to his plan. My heart begins to race and I struggle to keep myself from tensing up. Jonathan pauses for a moment and leans closer. "Do you trust me Bella?" he murmurs.

It's a simple question with many meanings and a complex answer. I feel my anxiety spike, my mind automatically going to the darkest places, but realizing that is half the battle. I swallow hard as I force myself to stop and re-evaluate.

"Do we need to stop?" he presses on, giving me an out if I need it.

This is not Alec... this is Jonathan and I'm safe.

I remind myself several times and feel myself start to relax as my heartbeat starts to slow back down to normal

"No Sir," I breathe out, "I trust you."

"Good girl," he praises and kisses my temple to reassure me.

I breathe through my discomfort and focus on his movements and the here and now instead of letting my mind race ahead. Jonathan moves slowly but deliberately as he brings my hands behind my back and crosses them.

Soft cloth loops around my wrists, tying them together as he tightens it, then he lets the pressure off and my hands practically fall out of the loop. He adjusts my hands and pulls the tie tight once more, pinning them together before letting it slack.

"This will only keep you bound under pressure," he explains, demonstrating once more. "As soon as the pressure lets up the bond slacks and your hands are free."

"Understood Sir," I whisper, smiling to myself at such a simple concept. My thoughts are quickly turned back to him as I feel him tighten the bonds and thread the tie through the back loop on the collar. I gasp as he takes the slack out of it, shifting my collar and in turn, tugging on the nipple clamp chain linked to the front.

Happy with the length he presses the end of the tie into my palm and closes my fingers around it. Once again he's left ME in control of my own bondage like the hook over the bedframe last time. If I get overwhelmed I can let go and set myself free. Pleased with his handy work he slaps my ass, catching both cheeks and the plug in an upward swing.

My body lights up as sensations cascade throughout me, demanding my attention all at once, leaving me dizzy as I groan unable to process it all at once. My stomach knots as I hear him root around once more in that infernal trunk.

"Now for the interesting part," he says, moving back towards me.

"That wasn't the interesting part?!" My mouth hangs open, worried about what he's got in store for me next.

"No Bella." He chuckles. "That was making sure you stuck to your side of the agreement."

I sputter unable to form words. At this rate, there's no way I can ever level the playing field.

But that's the point, isn't it?

"Bend over."

My breathing is shallow as I follow his directions. He taps the plug, making me groan and worry that he's going to make me wear an even bigger one. I suck in a sharp breath as he slides something deep into my core then tugs on my bonds to make me stand back up.

"You're so wet Bella... you won't last long." His tone is so confident it makes me want to dig my heels in but I need to know the stakes.

"And if I do Sir?"

"Confident... I love this side of you Bella," he murmurs, kissing my shoulder. "If somehow you outlast me, then I'll give you whatever you want."

His promise has my mind racing and spiralling out of control. There's so much I want and yet at this exact moment, I just want release! He's toyed with me, working my body up to the point of no return only to stop, over and over again, leaving every nerve in me on edge.

"And if I don't?" I whisper, feeling light-headed.

He grips my ass hard and pushes his hardness against me, warning me how eager he is. "Then I will take what I want." There's a hunger in his voice that makes me clench in anticipation. I'm already his to do with as he pleases but hearing him say how he will ravish me leaves me unable to think straight. "Still want to play this game?"

We're way past the point of turning back, besides I want to win!

"Game on, Sir."

Jonathan lets out a hearty laugh that makes my cheeks heat. I turn to face him, forcing myself to ignore the toys as much as possible and focus on the prize. He lifts my chin and captures my lips, kissing me in a way to steal the very air from my lungs and pulls back.

"Remember this moment kitten," he says, his tone full of dark promise. "I gave you an out."

Keeping my blinded gaze raised I slowly drop down on my knees in front of him with a sly smile on my lips. "Noted Sir."