38 Teased

Working with the harness on is distracting, to say the least. Every time I bend, twist and otherwise move I'm vividly reminded of the knot strategically placed over my throbbing clit. Part of me is secretly grateful for the thin barrier that my leggings and panties provide, knowing I wouldn't be able to function without them. As is, the struggle is real! 

Anne takes the chance to go over a few papers with Jonathan, yet every time I look his way, his gaze is locked on me. There's a hungry look in his eyes as he watches me go about cleaning up. He doesn't miss a single gasp or soft moan as I struggle to focus on my task at hand.

By the end, my body is pulsing between the harness, his hungry gaze and my overactive imagination. There's an ache deep in my core that's begging for attention, crying out for well over an hour now.

Jonathan slips up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles my neck. I tilt my head, giving him better access and am rewarded by a kiss to my neck. My skin lights up under his attention, making my breath hitch.

"I couldn't keep my eyes off of you," he murmurs, making me smile. "But you already knew that, didn't you?"

"I may have noticed," I reply with a soft giggle. I gasp as he roughly palms my ass and moan when he tugs on the rope.

"Yet you have no idea how crazy you drive me..." The desire in his voice makes my core clench in anticipation. What I wouldn't give to see the look on his face right now, to see the hunger in his eyes that only I can satisfy.

"You could show me?" My voice is breathy and barely a whisper as I look over my shoulder at him earning a raised brow.

"Careful kitten, my memory is very long." His warning does nothing to temper my enthusiasm, but I remain quiet, knowing my limits.

Jonathan shakes his head then releases me to undo the harness. I let out a sigh as the tension relents but a large part of me misses the pressure almost as soon as it's gone.

"Let's go home, hmm?" I smile and nod, wistfully watching him rewrap the red rope before dropping it off at the bar. He grabs my sweater and holds it out for me to slip into.

I don't miss how he lays a gentle hand on my lower back to guide me like normal but his pace is more hurried. He walks us to the passenger side and tucks me in then goes to the driver's side without a word.

"Are we late for something?" I ask as he pulls onto the road.

His gaze flickers to mine briefly before landing back on the road with a ghost of a smirk. "No, what makes you say that?"

"Seems like you're in a rush?" I explain, furrowing my brows.

Jonathan switches lanes and pulls onto the highway, relaxing slightly as he clicks cruise control on. "A rush isn't it... more accurate to say motivated." He chuckles at my lack of compression.

"Izzy, I just tied you up and watched you walk around all worked up for the last hour, what do you think?"

"Oh!" I whisper, my lips in a perfect 'o' shape as I catch on. I may have been the one stimulated but that's the perfect show for him. Some Doms will do predicament bondage, drawing satisfaction from the pleasure of watching their submissive struggle. 

"Anne must have given me the same form four times to fill out because all I could think of was what I wanted to do to you if we were alone." His voice has gone from casual to thick and husky in no time flat. The hunger in it sends a thrill coursing through me.

"Me too," I murmur. The entire day my mind has flashed one provocative image after another as we worked to sort and put everything away. Jonathan has given me small glimpses of his skills and it has left me hungry for more.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you look all hot and bothered like that?" Jonathan tightens his grip on the steering wheel like he's forcing himself to focus ahead. "So needy for me."

"No Sir," I purr, biting my lips as his knuckles turn white.

"You like to tease me now, hmm?" He practically growls. "Maybe you should tease yourself?"

"W-what?" I stammer, feeling my heart flutter in my throat.

I shake my head and swallow hard. My body still hums and his talk isn't helping at all.

"You heard me, Bella, I want you to touch yourself," he states, the corners of his lips tugging into a smirk.

I look around wildly, worried someone will see, but I'm reminded that the windows are tinted. Not wanting a third strike I bring my hand to the apex of my heat, feeling the dampness through the thin leggings.

"Properly Bella," he warns.

I shift my seatbelt and work my hand down my pants, gasping as I come into contact with my hypersensitive clit. Jonathan lets out a harsh breath and ticks his jaw.

"How wet are you?"

My cheeks heat, having to admit it, but I know what he wants. "Very Sir, soaked through."

"Good girl. I want you to work yourself up, I want to hear every whimper and moan." His breathing is heavier as he weaves through traffic, getting closer to home.

My eyes flutter shut as I do as I'm told, slipping a finger through my slick heat and deep into my core. I focus on the feeling, alternating between my core and clit as my breathing gets shallower.

"Just like that Bella," he orders, "fuck your fingers faster." His lewd words make me blush and get wetter at the same time but I do as I'm told and feel myself building.

Between pants, soft moans slip past my lips and I run my other hand up my body to give my breast a squeeze. I groan feeling the sensation feed the tightening in my core.

"Christ," Jonathan hisses, sounding pained.

My breath catches as I near my peak. With a soft pinch, my legs begin to quiver, right on the edge.

"Stop."

"What?! Why?" Jonathan grabs my hand and I open my eyes, glaring in frustration but his gaze is ahead. In my worked-up state, I hadn't even noticed the car come to a halt.

My heart stops as it lands on the unfamiliar black sedan sitting in our driveway. I quickly straighten my clothes and try to look presentable.

"Stay here," Jonathan whispers. He puts the car in park and steps out, leaving it running.

I crack the window, straining to hear anything as Jonathan stops at the front of the car, waiting for the men to exit their car. As if on cue two men in dark blue and black suits exit and walk over towards us.

"We're looking for Izabella Turner," the man on the left says. His eyes flicker past Jonathan to land on me, making my heart race.

He nods to his partner then nods at me.

"Looks like we've found her," the partner says, locking his gaze on me. My heart hammers in my chest as they begin to walk towards the car.

Suddenly my head begins to spin and I feel lightheaded as I struggle to catch my breath and everything goes black.