75 My Other Half

Izzy

"Are you ready to play, Bella?" he asks, his voice setting my core on fire.

It takes every ounce of restraint I possess not to jump for joy knowing what's coming. We've been practicing non stop for this moment, using it as part of his physical therapy and meditation time for me. Rope has literally helped us heal after our nightmare.

"Yes, Sir," I answer without hesitation, held captive by his gaze. I can't help the smile that tugs at my lips as my excitement mounts. "Eager."

Jonathan grins at me, completely at ease and oblivious of the crowd. I can't say the same.

"Eyes on me," he orders.

The tone in his voice has my body obeying before my mind fully processes what he's said. He looks like a God standing above me.

Light pours down above him, outlining every muscle in chiseled perfection, giving him a celestial aura. His calmness washes over me, making the world fade away around us.

Like always, he only wears a simple pair of black pants that sit low on his hips, leaving his upper body bare. He says he likes the feel of the rope on his skin as he works, that it makes him feel closer.

Jonathan threads a finger through the center loop of my collar and tugs lightly, urging me up. I feel like I float to my feet in response.

My skin heats and core throbs as his smouldering gaze rakes over me. I want to touch him, feel his hands on me, but I'm on his schedule.

Jonathan circles around me, trailing his fingertips across my shoulder and down my arm, sending shivers down my spine.

"Risky, kitten," he practically growls in my ear as his fingertips graze the scant lace on my hips.

My heart flutters in my throat, knowing how he feels about others seeing my body. I know this lacy ensemble is revealing but doesn't show anything too much.

"But I can't take my eyes off of you... you're ravishing."

I squeal on the inside, having achieved what I wanted. His lips dance across my shoulder and I tilt my head, offering myself fully to him.

"Patience, Bella." He's so close behind me I feel the heat rolling off of him.

Lace trailing across my skin has me sucking in a sharp breath. Jonathan moves a sheer black mask across my eyes, dimming my vision and heightening my other senses.

He steps away and circles me like a predator, eyeing up a steak. Never have I felt more desired than I do right now.

Jonathan walks over to a tray on the side and grabs two crimson bundles of rope. I watch, transfixed, as his fingers work away, unraveling the bundles, then looping the crimson chords over his shoulders.

Time slows as he approaches, stopping at arm's length in front of me. He lifts my chin, guiding me to stand up straighter and taps my arms, signaling he wants them up.

I smile as he begins, wrapping his first rope around my rib cage. My eyes flutter shut and I focus all of my attention on him.

He starts with a simple chest harness, clinching his first loop snug before running the rope over my shoulder and between my breasts. My core clenches in anticipation as his fingertips dance across my sensitive skin.

After feeding the rope through the rib line, he runs it back between my breasts and over the opposite shoulder. I lick my lips, savouring the pressure the budding harness gives.

His final move is to wrap the rope around once more, framing my breasts before tying the tail off. Jonathan's eyes darken as he checks his work.

"Beautiful," he breathes out.

I bite my lower lip, feeling my cheeks heat. No matter how many times he's said things like this, I melt every time, like it's the first.

He holds his hands out for me and I lay both wrists out for him. We need no words, our language is touch. With both wrists bound, he reaches above us and loops the rope to the overhead tether point.

Jonathan moves down my body, slapping my ass hard. I buck against my bonds and gasp. Already the lace between my thighs is damp, but he knows just how to play my body.

"I was planning on just playing, but my naughty kitten is itching for more, isn't she?" He trails his hand down my inner thigh, then inches higher and higher, stopping just short of where I want him most.

Whimpering, I twist against the rope, trying to move closer.

Jonathan spanks my ass once more and chuckles. "So needy..." He leans in, his hot breath fanning across my neck, setting off goosebumps in its wake. "I love it."

Time loses all meaning as we settle into our session. Jonathan guides me through different positions, binding and unbinding my limbs as he sees fit. I feel every touch like he reaches my very soul.

The first position is a modified reverse hogtie. His grunt of approval as he hoists me up, smacking both ass checks and turning me for the audience has my confidence growing.

He places tender kisses across my inner thigh as he lets me down and moves to the next position. Every kiss, caress and cinch of the rope draws me deeper. I focus on my breathing and him, drifting further from the world around us.

Jonathan kneels before me, trailing feather light kisses down my thigh as he works. I suck in a sharp breath as he strings my leg up, leaving my back arched and only one foot touching the ground like I'm mid-dance.

His fingertips steel all of my attention as the trail from my bound ankle, across my calf, and down my thigh. I whimper as he skims past the soaked lace between my thighs.

I shiver as he checks the rest of his handiwork before twirling me in place. Soft clapping barely registers as I come to a stop.

Jonathan sits on a stool across from me, his eyes devouring me with such hunger but also pride. Warmth spreads through me as I lock eyes with him...

My dominant.

My other half.

When I thought everything was lost and I'd never reach this part of me again, he kept his promise. He's given me everything I could have ever asked for and more.

"Beautiful, Bella." He leans forward and rests his elbows on his knees, but his gaze never leaves mine. "I'm so proud of you, Angel."

His words are everything and leave me smiling. In this moment, I can't help but think how far we've come; from the lonely businessman and the broken submissive to now.

Fully each other's in every way, with a bright future in front of us. And for once in my life, I can't wait to see where it takes us.

*****The End*****

~~~A/N~~~

A huge thank you to all that have gone on this journey with me! 

I hope you enjoyed watching Izzy and Jonathan grow and have some fun lol. Many of you are asking what's next, and I can promise there is more to come. This is the end of Jonathan and Izzy's journey, but they will likely make a cameo in Viktor and Natasha's book. Unlike the soft dom/DD/lg dynamic of His Broken Submissive, their book will be a Brat/Tamer dynamic. Be sure to follow me, and keep this book in your library to get the update when that book drops!

 Be sure to follow me, and keep this book in your library to get the update when that book drops!