Sleepover? -Akira

You paced back and forth as the rain fell around you. Sighing while rubbing your face, letting your fist hover over the door. Before you could blink you felt your body betray you and knocked. After a few seconds, you began to panic and pace back and forth again. Hugging your arms closer to you. "Uh, Y/n?" You looked at him as he opened the door.

"I... I'm sorry, it's late, I know. But... I... I don't even know what I'm doing here." You went to turn around but his mom came over.

"Who's this? Come in dear, it's freezing outside." She didn't really give you a choice as she wrapped you in her arms rubbing them. "You're freezing." She closed the door behind her, Akira followed you. "Hunny, can you make some hot chocolate."

"Oh no, it's fine. I don't want to intrude." His mother rolled her eyes rubbing your arms some more.

"You came for Akira, right? Love, take her to your room give her a shirt or something, Honey, make the hot chocolate, we'll bring it up, or Akira can bring it to you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Kunimi." The woman smiled at you before you followed the boy upstairs, they didn't even allow you to take your shoes off.

"Take what you want, I'll go get the hot chocolate." You sighed before turning to his closet, seeing a long sleeve shirt. Slipping off yours, you immediately put on the long sleeve shirt. You looked in the mirror sighing. What are you doing here? At your crush's house, in his clothes, when you know he hates you. You sighed again remember the first day y'all met.

--

You stretched and looked around the class. Your eyes landing on a boy who looked incredibly bored. You threw a piece of paper at him making him look at you. You stuck out your tongue and he gave you a blank look. Hmp, rude. You threw another piece of paper making him sigh and look at you again. You smiled widely at him catching him off guard a little before it turned back to a blank look. Hmp. 'I'm (Y/n).' You mouthed making him give you a look. 'I don't care.' You rolled your eyes as he turned around, you threw another piece of paper at him. You saw him sigh loudly and look at you. You gave a small smile, he mouthed, 'It's Akira.' You smiled in success. But he just turned around making you pout.

--

Since then, you tried talking to him, but you'd notice he'd immediately stop taking and ignores you. At first, you thought it was because he was shy, but then you'd notice him talking to other players, just not you. To say it hurt was an understatement. "Looks good on you." You jumped turning around seeing Akira with a cup in his hand.

"Thanks... for the hot chocolate." You took it from him and sipped it, exhaling at the hotness.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?" You sighed placing it on his nightstand before sitting on his bed.

"I guess I owe you an explanation." You sighed rubbing your legs.

"Yeah. Kind of."

"I... I got into it again with my parents. They want me to be like my sister."

"Isn't she the school slut?"

"Yeah, she is. Which is what I asked my parents. And they yelled at me, saying not to say rude things about her." You bit your lip looking down. "Doesn't matter that I'm... the smartest kid at the school, or that I'm doing great things. TO them, it's... pointless. To me, it's not. I rather open a book than open my legs. But to them, they wish I was... different..."

"And it doesn't help that the guy you like... hate you, right?" You looked up at him, confused. "I heard Atsumu and Osamu mention it. Once or twice."

"Yeah... that fact doesn't help." You sighed and let out a shaky breath. "I'm sorry for being here, I don't want to intrude, it's just. I heard the twins mention you lived nearby, and my dad... he... he found out I was texting Atusma and..." You froze looking down at your legs. "And... uh, he..." You felt tears fall at the memory.