The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro

Iwaizumi-

He didn't feel the need to tell the team about you, for the simple fact it's not like he hides your relationship

He didn't feel the need to tell the team about you, for the simple fact it's not like he hides your relationship. If they're too dense to see it, then that's on them. He truly thought they knew by now. But nope. You and Iwaizumi were out on one of your dates, it was nothing big. You always want ice cream when you guys go out, which just ends up you two being at a park. He didn't really mind, he loved the childish look on your face as you ate the ice cream and became sugar high, talking excitingly about things.

He loves seeing you like this, he loves that he's making you like this. But what he didn't like was his teammates being at the park too. Not that he saw them, but they saw him. "Who's that with Iwaizumi?" Oikawa looked over at the mention of his friend's name.

"Her name is Y/n, she hangs out with him a lot." He said licking his ice cream.

"More, like seeing him." They watched as Iwaizumi removed some ice cream from your chin before kissing you softly. "He has a heart?"

"And I didn't know he had a girlfriend!" The team walked over to two. Who were just smiling at each other kissing here and there. "Iwa-Chan~" Iwaizumi's shoulders fell looking at his friend.

"What are you doing here, shittyawa." You laughed a little knowing he was just annoyed, then you noticed the rest of the team and nudged Iwa.

"Iwa, your whole team here." He looked down at you then the rest of the team.

"Hi." That was all he said, not removing the hand that was holding yours, he really thought they knew.

"Hi? That's all we get? I didn't know you had a girlfriend." Oikawa pouted, you looked at Iwaizumi confused.

"Are you that dense? Why do you think I'm with her 24/7, dumbass." He stood up, not dropping your hand to hit Oikawa.

"Baby," You stood up grabbing his hand. "It's not his fault all he sees is volleyball." Iwaizumi sighed dropping his hand to your head, ruffling it a bit.

"I suppose. Guys this is, Y/n, my girlfriend, Y/n, this is everyone." You smiled as they introduced themselves.

"Well, it's nice to meet you guys, but I have a date I'd like to finish. Iwa, babe, take me home?"

"Yeah, come on." The rest of your dates, end with you two cuddling and some make-out sessions. The team watched confused as you two walked away.

--

Ushijima-

Truth be told no one thought the big guy could get a girlfriend

Truth be told no one thought the big guy could get a girlfriend. You guys do long distances so it was technically a secret. But not a secret, if that makes sense. Tendo knew of you because he walked in on you guys kissing once.

So when they had a volleyball match in your town, of course, you went. Tendo nudged his friend when he saw you in the stands. Ushijima looked up and his gaze softened, you were wearing one of his old hoodies for when he was smaller, and some leggings, still looking beautiful in his eyes. Once the match started Ushijima was unstoppable. You loved watching him play, you adored it. You loved how focused he was. You cheered for them, even though it was your school they were playing against, so some people gave you looks.

But you didn't care. Once the first half was over you leaned over the railing, "Oi, Ushijima!" He looked up at you, catching all the eyes of his teammates. "You're doing great!" You gave him a cheeky grin as your hair fell on both sides of your face making you laugh, Ushijima shook his head at you, but on the inside, he felt warm at your compliment.

Once the game was over you made your way to your boyfriend, seeing him talking to Tendo. You jumped on his back, he caught you instantly. "What did I say about jumping on my back?" The rest of the team looked at you two. You kissed his cheek swiftly before jumping down.

"Sorry, couldn't help it. You were amazing, you were good to Tendo." Tendo smiled lightly at you before excusing himself. "But you played way better." Your boyfriend smiled down at you.

"I'm sure. I didn't think you'd make it."

"Like I'd miss seeing you." He smiled lightly as you grabbed his hand. You let out a big sigh, "I miss you."

"You should come to Shiratorizawa. You have the brains for it." You smiled, this is the first time he actually offered.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, plus I get to see you more. And you get to watch my practices." You smiled brightly.

"I'd love that." He bent down, kissing you gently, shocking his team. "I love you."

"I love you. Come on, I can introduce you to my team." You smiled as you two walked over to them.

--

Kentaro-

No one can be blamed for ever thinking he'd get a girlfriend

No one can be blamed for ever thinking he'd get a girlfriend. But he did. And you were crazy enough to say yes. He left his jersey at your house and you knew he had a game today, so you left your house early that way you can catch him when he was practicing. Once you got to the gym, everyone looked at you. Except for your boyfriend, who wasn't there? Huh? Oikawa made his way to you with a smug grin. Iwaizumi chased him. "Oh, a fangirl. I thought you said they didn't know about the game, Iwa-Chan." You furred your brows, fangirl?

"Um, no, no fangirl. I'm looking for..."

"Y/n?!" You turned around at the sound of your boyfriend's voice, smiling lightly as he stood there.

"Hey!" You walked down the steps and handed him the jersey.

"Ah, that's why you weren't at your house. I stopped by to see if I left it, but your mom said you were bringing it to me."

"Yeah, I found it on the floor last night. I washed it and everything. Kind of pointless since it's going to get dirty again, but yes. I thought I'd be a good girlfriend and bring you the shirt."

"Thanks." He took it from your hands, you smiled brightly.

"No problem, I would love to stay, but I don't know how you'd like that. So, I made plans with my couch." You laughed lightly, but your boyfriend wouldn't let you leave.

"Nah, you can stay. I don't mind." You smiled brightly again, leaning up to quickly peck his lips.

"Hm." He couldn't help but smile, his teammates behind him like, 👁👄👁. He leaned down to kiss you again. Once you pulled away, Oikawa was the first to speak.

"So you do have a soft side~" Your boyfriend gave you a look.

"Sorry." You turned to Oikawa and smirked. "Why does it matter? Just because your jealous you don't have a girlfriend, doesn't mean you pick on my boyfriend." Oikawa's face dropped, Iwaizumi laughed behind him. And your boyfriend proudly wrapped an arm around your waist.