First I love you- Tsukishima

Tsukishima:

You weren't exactly having the best week, and Tsukishima noticed. You also noticed how he laid back the nicknames and the insults. You were beyond thankful for that, what was worse was the guys asking you why. You didn't want people to know about your relationship because, well... I think Tsukishima speaks for himself. Lol. You sat down and massaged your head. "You okay, Y/n?" You looked over at your brother, Kageyama, which was another reason people didn't know.

"I have the worst headache-" Your sentence was cut off as Tsukishima placed head relievers in front of you and a bottle of water before heading to his desk. You smiled to yourself before taking it. "Thanks, Tsuki!"

"Can't have you dying, L/n." You rolled your eyes before throwing your bottle cap at him. "Oi!" He stopped himself from smiling a little as the giggle escaped your lips.

"Thanks, Tsuki." You said again he rolled his eyes and nodded his head.

"You're welcome." You laughed again, everyone watched you two. Curiously. But your nerves never went down, you had a test this week and everything with stress and your cousin being in the hospital, you couldn't think straight. And you knew you failed it, and Tsukishima knew you'd be too frustrated with yourself after they get passed out. Tsukishima looked at you as he noticed your worried state. He slipped his hand under his desk tapping your leg, you smiled again and leaned forward, interlocking your fingers with his. He squeezed your hand letting you know it's okay, you want to believe him, but you were still nervous. He knew that. The teacher began to pass out everyone's papers. Once he began to make his way to you three, you, Kageyama, and Tsukishima. Tsukishima shook his head a little. The teacher looked at him weirdly till he noticed your head on your desk looking toward the window. He noticed the frustrating tears that fell. He sighed and handed Tsukishima both of your papers.

"I think she's asleep, give this to her, yeah?"

"Sure." He pretended not to care, Hinata noticed the intertwined hands and smirked.

"Hey, Tsukishima, what's that in your hand?" You wiped your tears with your free hand and looked over at Hinata.

"My test?"

"No, the one under your desk?" Everyone turned their eyes to you and Tsukishima.

"Are you guys holding hands?" You looked at your brother, he seemed so disgusted, and you can't help but feel he's disappointed.

"Shut the fuck up, dumbass." You squeezed his hand before grabbing your test from him kissing his cheek.

"Thanks, Tsuki, I'm sorry, but looks like we're caught. I'll see you later, I'm going to head to the bathroom."

"Wait." Before he could even chase you, you used your track skills to leave faster. "Damn it." he looked down and noticed your test gone, shit. He got up, putting his stuff up.

"And where are you going?"

"To check on my girlfriend." Kageyama got up stopping Tsukishima. "I don't have time for this, Kageyama." Everyone looked between the two. When he stopped with insults to you, he stopped them to everyone. He was too worried about you to care about calling these idiots- his words.

"I do. You're dating my sister?"

"Yes. I am. Now move so I can go check on her." Kageyama looked at him closely. "King."

"He has been acting weird."

"What the fuck are you talking about shorty?" Yeah, he didn't stop the nicknames to his team.

"You're right, he has been acting weird, he doesn't call anyone dumbass anymore."

"He called me that five seconds ago." Tsukishima looked at Hinata then Kageyama.

"You are one, Shrimp."

"See, he didn't say dumbass or extra, maybe Y/n has changed Tsukishima."

"Ain't nobody changed." He knows he has, but he doesn't care. "Now will you move, so I can go check on my girlfriend!" Kageyama stepped aside, surprising everyone, but Tsukishima didn't have the time to be surprised. As soon as he had the shot he took it, running out the room and over to the girl's bathroom, everyone following him. Wanting to see this play out. He knocked on the door more than once. "Y/n?" They watched from afar not wanting to scare their friend. Or angry Tsukishima. But they didn't hide far, far.

"Tsuki, just go, please."

"I'm not leaving. Not till you open the door." They watched as he placed his head on the door. "Everyone thinks you changed me."

"I can't change you, Tsuki. You changed yourself. I'm not smart enough-"

"That's bullshit!" Kageyama wanted to step forward but he had no idea what you said to make him tick. "You're one of the smartest people I know. So what you failed the test, it doesn't make you a dumbass." He placed his hand next to his head. "Please, baby, open the door." Everyone was taken back by the pet name and the softness in his voice.

"I can't, I don't deserve you. Everybody knows it."

"Hey, shut that up. It's me who doesn't deserve you."

"Tsuki, you could have anyone in the world, why me?"

"Because..." Truth Tsukishima can name many things why he wants you, but only one was good enough to say. "I love you." everyone's jaw dropped at Tsukishima's vulnerability. "I don't even say that to my parents, y/n. Sure I can have any girl in the world like you said. But I don't want any girl. I love you, you dumbass." There is was, the real Tsukishima. "I don't see what you see in me, but, I swear I will never stop-" Everyone tried to not laugh as you opened the door and Tsukishima fell forward, but quickly caught himself. "Could've warned me."

"Sorry," You laughed before continuing. "You love me?" Was this the first time they said it? Everyone looked at each other than the couple.

"I do." You smiled more before crashing your lips to his. "I don't like it when you cry." He wiped your tears and kissed your head.

"Now what's this about me changing you?" He growled.

"I don't insult anyone."

"I noticed."

"Or tease them."

"Also noticed."

"I was too worried about you than to worry about those idiots."

"Also very much noticed." He rolled his eyes at you. "But I love you too, idiot." He smiled at your words.

"Who wouldn't love me?"

"I don't know. But they're missing out." Tsukishima didn't expect you to agree with him. "You are amazing."

"Not amazing as my girlfriend." You smiled before kissing him again. "Next time, drag me with you so I can be there and wipe your tears away."

"Okay, Tsukibabe." He laughed at the nickname.

"Shut it, babe."