Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima

You and Kageyama have been dating for 1 year now, and you couldn't be happier. "Hey, Kags!" He looked over at you and gave you a small smile, unknown to you, the smile was fake. "I brought you some Milk!"

"Aw, Y/n being a good girlfriend." You rolled your eyes at the Scarecrow.

"Whatever scarecrow."

"Tch, pipsqueak." You rolled your eyes again before turning your attention to Kags.

"Anyway, here, I know this will make you feel better." He sighed before taking it from you.

"Thank you." He quickly pecked your head making you smile. "I'll see you after practice?" He asked, trying to get rid of you?

"Oh, yeah, I was gonna stay and watch, but... I have to uh, go home and... clean." You lied, he doesn't want you to stay? He use to ask you all the time to stay and watch... "Bye, Kags." You quickly kissed his cheek before walking home. No matter, seeing him was enough. So you walked home with a smile on your face. You took out your phone, deciding to message Kenma. See how he and Kubro are doing.

Kenma 🎮

Oi, Oi, Oi
Kenma!!!

Oh, hi Y/n... I was just about
to text you... you seem cheery

I just got back from seeing Kags.
So yeah, kinda happy!!!

Oh... uh, about Kageyama...

What's up?

Well, you know the saying, 'seeing is believing', so...

Ken...?

Kenma 🎮 sent an attachment

I am so sorry...

I... thanks... for telling... me know...
I got to go...

Y/n...

You stopped at your front door, slipping your shoes off, you can't keep your eyes off the photo... he... cheated? Now that you think about it, he has been distant... and he doesn't want you to stay and watch him practice... You sighed and messaged your kind of best friend.

Salty-Tsuki

Tsuki...

What now Pipsqueak, I'm in the
middle of practice.

I know... uh, can you tell Kags I can't see him after practice...
But, uh, do you think you can come over?

Did something happen between
you and the King?