They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo

Daichi:

You being the manager with Kiyoko for Karasuno, you have to go to training camps

You being the manager with Kiyoko for Karasuno, you have to go to training camps. Which you don't mind, I mean, hey you get to see all of Daichi's glory, his bisects, sometimes shirtless, and his thighs, don't forget that perfect smile too. You'd never admit it, but you were quite fond of the boy, when it came to sleeping arrangements, you sucked at it. You were tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable. Deciding to get up, you head for the kitchen to get a glass of water when you heard a little noise coming from the boy's room. Being the caring and worried manager and friend you are, you cracked it open looking inside. Once you didn't hear anything, you cursed yourself for going crazy, about to walk out until the noise repeated. You looked back in at the noises, one of them was having a nightmare. You tiptoed into the room, holding your arms closer to you in the cold air. You saw Daichi's body moving side to side, it had to be Daichi. You walked over to him.

Carefully trying not to wake any of the other boys, you slid beside him, hovering your hands over his body, not knowing where to put them. You decided to place it on his shoulder and the other on his bicep. Holy shit... this is heaven. You shook him lightly, it took a few times before he jolted away, looking around the room. "You're still at the training camp." You told him quietly, he turned his head to you, eyes widening. "You were having a nightmare. I was in the hall when I heard you." He felt his shoulders fall.

"Sorry, if I woke you."

"Nah, funny thing, I couldn't sleep." You both laughed quietly. "You think you could sleep?"

"Yeah, thank you for waking me, Y/n."

"Of course." You quickly kissed his cheek, making the boy blush. "Good night, Daichi." You got up and made your way back to your room.

--

Nishinoya:

Being Sugawara's sister, meant, staying with him in a room

Being Sugawara's sister, meant, staying with him in a room. He doesn't like you being alone, even if Kiyoko and Yachi are there, he wants you in eyesight. You were laying beside your brother and next to Asahi. Nuzzled up into your bed until you woke up randomly, you sighed, you hate it when this happens. You looked up seeing Noya sleeping sideways above you. You sighed before sitting up, grabbing your phone to look at the time. 1:34, the past five days, you've been waking up early. And it takes an hour to go back to sleep, the sudden gasp made you jump. Turning around to be met with an uncomfortable Noya, he was turning and gripping his blanket, was he having a nightmare? You scooted closer to him, pressing your hand onto his side as he turned, "Noya." You whispered. "Noya, wake up." After shaking him for about an hour, he opened his eyes. "Hey, you okay?" He let out a shaky breath before grabbing your hand, holding it softly. You smiled at the action and laid down a little, squeezing his hand. "Want to talk about it?"

"Not really." You looked up at him, he was already looking at you.

"Feel any better?"

"Not really..." You sighed sitting up again before moving your bed a little closer to his. Laying down a little closer.

"How about now?"

"Yeah..." He squeezed your hand smiling softly before both of you dozed off once more.

--

Semi-

The guys decided to have one of them sleep in the room with you, in case any of the other players from other schools got any ideas

The guys decided to have one of them sleep in the room with you, in case any of the other players from other schools got any ideas. Semi was the chosen one, mostly because they knew of your crush. You laid on your bed staring at the ceiling, you've been doing this for 5 hours now and it's about 2 in the morning almost 3. You sighed looking beside you at a peaceful sleeping Semi, you reach over, lightly moving some hair off his face, before getting up. You made your way to the bathroom and did your business, you walk out, turned the light off, and made your way back to the room. Once you were in there you see Semi sitting up looking around, drenched in sweat. What the? You walked over sitting in front of him, placing a hand on his shoulder. He jumped for a second before realizing it was you. "Hey, you okay...?"

"Yeah, sorry. I had a bad dream, woke up, and didn't see you. Kind of got worried." You smiled a little running your fingers through his hair, getting it off his sweaty forehead.

"It's fine, sorry for worrying you." He shook his head smiling softly.

"It's fine, can, I... can you sleep closer?" Even closer than you already are, your right next to him, you sit back your sitting on your bed. But you smiled and said sure, he scooted over letting you settle on his bed. He immediately wrapped an arm around your stomach. "Is this okay...?" You nodded nuzzling into his chest, ignoring the way your heart was beating so fast.

"It's fine."

--

Tendo-

You and Tendo have been best friends for- well- ever, you knew of his constant nightmares about what kids called him when y'all were young

You and Tendo have been best friends for- well- ever, you knew of his constant nightmares about what kids called him when y'all were young. But you didn't know, he started getting them again, but this time, it was you calling him a monster, a demon. You were sleeping in a room by yourself, you didn't mind. But, at some point Tendo woke up from his dream and looked around for you, when he didn't see you, he got up and walked to the room you were in, he sighed in relief at your sleeping figure. When you guys were young, he'd always find you after or was already by your side when he woke. He walked over to you, sitting down beside you, and gently shook your arm. "Hm, five more minutes." He laughed lightly, making you wake up a little. Rolling over to face him, you opened your eyes. "Tendo?" You can see his messy hair, ruffled clothes, and teary eyes. "Hey, everything okay?" You sat up, rubbing his tears away. "Nightmare?" He nodded his head ashamed. "How long?"

"A week..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I didn't want you to worry. Plus, I... they're about you..." He admitted.

"Me? Oh." You got it immediately and pulled him into your chest. "I would never do that to you, Ten."

"I know... Which is why I never told you." You smiled and scooted over.

"Come on, you can sleep by me like old times." He smiled and crawled under, you nuzzled your head into his neck, letting a leg drip over his stomach.

"Old times, can we cuddle like we use to?" You both laughed a little.

"Whenever you want."

"Everyday." You smiled and looked at his side features.

"I would love that, Ten." He smiled holding you closer before darkness.