Pick me girl- Kenma

You wrote down some of the things the boys needed to improve before the nationals when a girl came in and yelled Kenma's name. You and the entire team looked at the girl, "Kenma doesn't come in till later, may I help you?" You asked kindly.

"Oh... I'm a childhood friend of Kenma's."

"G/n?" You looked at Kuroo as he forced a smile. "Hi."

"Hey, Kuroo."

"Hey, Y/n, what does Kenma need to improve on?" You looked down at you bored before smirking, you pulled the board to your chest and gave the tall rooster head a smirk.

"Ah, Testu... Ken seems to be doing perfectly. But I can't point out some things you need to improve on." Half the team snickered at the boy narrowed his eyes at you.

"Ha ha."

"What's so funny?" You looked at Kenma and broke into a smile.

"Ken! Right on time for practice. Just telling Testu that you don't need to improve on anything because you're doing perfectly. But he needs some pointers for sure." Kenma nodded his head before kissing yours. "Also some girl... G/n is here to see you." You said pointing over your shoulder. She immediately smiled and ran over to him, clinging to his arm.

"Oh... Hi... it's been a while." He slipped his arm out of her grasp and placed his bag down. "We can talk after practice." He put his shoes on and stopped in front of you. "I really don't need to improve on anything?"

"Of course not, love. You're doing awesome. It's like video games, later on, you will want to try new things and level up. Right now you defeated the boss and when nationals come.... you'll crush karasuno and level up more." He smiled down at you before kissing you softly.

"I love it when you talk video games to me." You both laughed before you pushed him to the court.

"Kick Fukurordani's butt, yeah?"

"For you, Pudding? Anything." Kuroo gagged at the two of you.

"You made my friend cheesy, I don't like it."

"Don't be jealous," Kenma said getting lined up with the team, you finished getting all the team's movements when the girl next to you spoke.

"So... you and Kenma are dating?" You looked at her and nodded your head. "Oh, that's nice..."

"Yep." You looked at Yaku who was sitting out, "Yaku!" He looked at you and walked over. "Hey, you good?"

"Yeah... sorry, I saw your eyes travel over us earlier and kinda made me freeze."

"How so?"

"Uh... well..."

"You're not too bad looking, these guys aren't used to someone looking at their every move."

"Oh... I'm sorry Yaku. My apologies." You bowed apologizing to the boy.

"No, no... you're just doing your part as our manager!" He insisted waving his hands around.

"Eh, I freeze when she looks at me," Kenma says quietly.

"But... Ken... why?" He just tilts his head and looks at you.

"Because you're hot."

"Kenma got balls!"

"Don't be jealous because you don't." You began to laugh as the redness on your face disappeared. Fukuordani came in a few minutes later, and Bokuto picked you up spinning you.

"AH! Bo! Put me down!" Your brother did as told and laughed.

"God, I missed you." He gave you a side hug and kissed your head.