Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna

Tsukishima:

It was a normal day for both of you

It was a normal day for both of you. Chilling outside Tsukishima's house as his brother visited. It was a slow day and you mostly watched them play volleyball. When they were done practicing, they sat down in the shade. "I'm going to go take a shower." Tsukishima nodded his head once to his brother as he walked off. You looked at Tsuki as he sat there with his head thrown back, god did he look hot.

"Tsuki." He looked at you as you spoke.

"Hm." You just stared at him with a small smile on your face, looking at your boyfriend. Who looked at you and smirked. "Come here." You obeyed and walked over to him, once you stopped in front of him. His hands cupped the back of your knees letting you fall forward and sit on his lap.

"Hm. All you had to do was ask, baby." He rolled his eyes at you, before looking at you. Tsukishima feels as if he won the lottery, you are the smartest and prettiest girl in school. And you chose him. You are so beautiful in his mind, he watched as your lips moved but he couldn't hear the words coming out. "Tsuki? Are you even listening?" He smirked a little before crashing his lips to yours. You let out a small whine before wrapping your arms around his neck. Tsukishima can't get enough of your lips. "Tsuki-Hm." He smiled into the kiss bringing you closer to deepen the kiss. You smirked as you tugged on his hair, making him let out a moan and allowing you to sneak your tongue in. He smirked a little before squeezing your thighs.

"uh, guys..." You both pulled away and looked at Tsukishima's brother. "Can you not."

"Sorry..." You quickly slipped off his lap and turned away from the tallboys.

"Could've knocked."

"You're outside."

"So?" You looked at the two before laughing.

Iwaizumi:

"Iwa!" You whined for like the fifth hundredth time

"Y/n." He whined back his voice filled with nothing but sarcasm.

"I want cuddles."

"And I need to pass this exam."

"You always do." You whined and draped your arms around his neck, sighing into his back. "I just want cuddles..." He looked up at your pouted expression and quickly turned his chair around. Making you lose balance and fall into him. He smirked and grabbed your hips.

"You want cuddles?" You nodded and snuggled into his lap.

"It's like I'm not even here." He shook his head as he went back to studying. He kept glancing down at you and ends up losing himself in your scent. Not even here, my ass. He lifts your head to kiss you passionately. "Hm, Iwa."

"You're distracting." You laughed lightly into the kiss making Iwaizumi groan. He kissed you deeply grabbing your hips to pull you closer. All you wanted was cuddles, but kisses are just as best. You wrapped your arms around his waist and brought yourself closer.

"Iwa-Chan, I'm here-EEEEEE MY EYES!" You both pull away and look at his door seeing Oikawa covering his eyes.

"I forgot he was supposed to come over and study." He sighed before picking your hips up and slipped from under you before kissing you softly. "Sorry, love. We'll finish later." You smiled lightly at him and nodded your head. It's not the first time Oikawa's caught you two.

Bokuto:

You cheered along with everyone else, your boyfriend was doing amazing during his game

You cheered along with everyone else, your boyfriend was doing amazing during his game. He wasn't going into one of his emo modes because you were there, looking hella gorgeous in his jersey. Once they won, you made it your goal to run to him. "Number 4, huh?" You stopped in your tracks and nodded your head. "What are you his cousin?"

"Girlfriend." You informed the boy blocking your way.

"Girlfriend? Now how did someone like him, get with someone like you?" You rolled your eyes and squinted them at the next words. "I mean your boyfriend is pretty childish."

"Not as childish as hitting on someone's girlfriend." You mumbled before hitting his shoulder with yours running down the stairs to your boyfriend.

Jumping into his arms after they got ready to leave. But before you could say congrats, he crashed his lips to yours. He couldn't help it. "Bo..." He held you closer and smiled. He was so lucky to have someone like you cheering him on. You smiled into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. Before he could stick his tongue in, Akashi hit his shoulder.

"Huh?"

"People are watching." Bo looked around and then at your blushing face. He then made eye contact with the guy who was hitting on you and kissed you again.

"Bo..." He pulled away for a second and smiled.

"Mine."

Suna:

You sat there with your boyfriend resting on your shoulder, you smiled to yourself as others took a photo of your sleeping boyfriend. You then felt him shift and slowly kiss your neck. All the other players stopped moving, Suna forgetting where he fell asleep at leans up to kiss you. You obligated and kissed the boy back. It's rare you get public kisses from Suna, so you're not one to turn him down. You smiled into the kiss as Suna lazily drags his tongue over your bottom lip. You remember the whole volleyball team was watching you two, but he squeezed your thigh, making you gasp before sticking his tongue in. You sighed into the kiss and slowly kissed back using your tongue. Slow and Lazy, like most of your kisses, but still perfect. "Damn Suna bold." He pulled away at the sound of the Miya twins.

"Is this a nightmare?" You laughed as he looked at the boys. "Uh."

"You sleepy head, you forgot you fell asleep at practice didn't you?" He looked at you and squinted his eyes.

"No more ki-" You kissed him quickly. "Y/n." You laughed again kissing all over the boy's face.

"You don't mean it so don't say it." He gave you another look before kissing you. He stood up and flipped off the twins before going back to practice as if they didn't see him slip his tongue into the kiss.