Party- Kuroo

You grabbed a shirt and threw your old one over your shoulder, you slipped on the shirt before taking your shorts off. You grabbed some jeans pulling them up your legs, jumping a little to get them over your thighs. You grabbed shoes, slipping them on. Looking at yourself in the mirror smiling. You brushed your hair and did it before brushing your teeth. You grabbed your phone and sighed as you looked at yourself again, You almost jumped out of your skin when someone knocked on the door.

"Jeez." You heard a laugh as you unlocked the door and opened it. Her laugh turned into coughing.

"Jeez. Already dying?"

"Damn.." She looked at you up and down. "If I was a guy I'd hit that." You laughed at her.

"You and you only. If I were a guy I'd think there was something wrong with you." She gave you a look, making you laugh more.

"Any-tee-ways, you look sexy mama." You shook your head and looked at her. She wore a black dress and heels. You noticed her hair was wavy and she wore light makeup.

"So do you Mamacita." She laughed and shook her head. "So." You looked at her wrist as you saw a gold bracelet.. like the one you never take off. You looked down at yours. "I remember when we made these, always." She held out her arm making you laugh, you held your arm next to hers making your bracelets touch.

"And forever." She smiled before clapping her hands, making you flinch slightly, thankfully she didn't see it.

"Okay, now, the plan is at go. Let's go have fun." You sighed and walked out your arms lynched with G/n. The boys looked at you and whistled, you laughed spinning around.

"Have fun, dear. The cake will be here when you get back." You nodded your head at your mom, you all walked out, deciding it's best to walk, you all did weird dance moves at one another, well yours and Kuroo's friends did. You're saving your weirdness, even Kageyama joined them. You stopped when you noticed Kuroo stayed at the back, also ignoring your friends. You waited till he caught up to you, looping your arm with his.

"Having fun?"

"Uh, I guess. Happy birthday." You smiled at him as he held out a little box. You bit your lip and grabbed the box from him. You opened it, seeing a blue/black bracelet, and smiled. Hm, you slipped it on, smiling as it complimented the gold one.

"I love it." You leaned up kissing his cheek lightly before looking down at the bracelet and seeing Queen in the middle. You looked back at Kuroo who looked like he was about to pass out. "You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I just need to hold my breath before I faint." You rolled your eyes as he let out a puff of air. You pushed him lightly, making him laugh.

"Mock my secret admirer, why don't you? You're just jealous that someone takes the time out of their day to write me a note." Kuroo stopped you, turning you around so your noses are touching, you gulped at how close you are.

"Why would I be jealous over a guy who can't call you beautiful to your face? Or call you a Queen, when I do that every day." You brought your lip between my teeth, smiling lightly.

"I don't know.."

"You guys coming? Or are you going to make out?" You looked back at your friends who held the house door open.

"We're coming." You looked back at Kuroo, slipping out his grasp, walking to the door, high-fiving Bokuto. You looked at Akashi as he handed you a drink, you smiled at him kissing his cheek as thanks. "Ya know. You'll do Bokuto wonders as a husband." You looked back at Kuroo.

"Let's dance." Slipping his hand in yours, you led him to the dance floor as the song stopped, letting strip that down fill the room. You laughed as Kuroo moved his hands to your hips. He smirked, pulling your body closer to him. He tilted his head to your ear.