You have a panic attack- Akaashi

Got the idea from: https://href.li/?https://www.wattpad.com/story/237137076-the-promise

You looked down at your phone, Hey, um... look, I didn't want to say this in a message, but.. f/n killed herself/himself. I'm so sorry. You ran a hand through your hair walking out the room, slamming the door, catching everyone's attention.

"Did her and Akaashi break up?"

"Did something happen?" You felt your eyes fall on Akaashi, he looked at you with wide eyes, you clenched your jaw, walking out of the school.

"Y/n!" You kicked a bin walking past Bokuto and Kuroo, what is he doing here? Does he know about F/n? They were dating so most likely, right?

"N/n?" You felt your breathing get heavy, you looked around as everything spun, shit, shit... you leaned against a tree as you felt dizzy, letting out a frustrated scream as tears fell, you felt as if your heart was gonna jump out of your chest, feeling your legs go weak, as your hands began to shake. Gasping as if your throat was closing, not again. You looked back at Akaashi, who was trying to get your attention, you looked at his lips, knowing he's saying Y/n, you looked past him seeing Bokuto, Kuroo, and Tsukishima looking worried before your eyes fell on Akaashi again, this time he was looking worried, you punched the tree as you let out another little scream, what would they think of you after this? You could hear Bokuto, but it went in one ear and out the other. You tried to focus on your hearing, but it wasn't working. You looked around you to see your friends. A failure is the only way you see yourself right now. Looking at them closely, Tetsu looks like he hasn't been sleeping, Bo looks like a mess, hell they all do.. you clenched onto something as your vision became blurry. You had nowhere to go and felt as if your body was collapsing before you would catch yourself. Your breaths were short, you felt someone help you stand, You looked at Bo as he stared at you.

"Y/n. Hey, girl, listen to me." You could hear Tsukishima but, it felt as if he was miles away.

"She's gone. F/n's gone.." You mumbled as your body slid down the tree as if you had gone paralyzed. "She's gone, man.. she's gone." You saw Tetsu fall in front of me, tears streaming down his face. "Se called me and I tried to help her... I... I was the last person to hear from her... I tried... I failed her..."

"But you didn't, girly." You looked at Bo watching as he sighed.

"You never failed her..."

"I.. she's gone." Alaashi wrapped his arms around your shoulders, rubbing your head pulling you into him.

"I know.. I know."

"I-I.. I miss her. I already miss her A-Aka." He grabbed your face making you look at him.

"You didn't fail her, Y/n. Okay?" You dropped your head into his chest sobbing as he held you close. "You didn't fail her.. you didn't fail her." He mumbled.

"I-I felt as if my heart was going to beat out of my chest." You let out a shaky laugh, pulling away from Aka running a hand through your hair. "Then I-I remembered.."

"You were having a panic attack. It's okay. When was the last time you had one?"

"I don't know, Tsuki... a while?" Akaashi sighed and kissed your temple.

"You're not leaving my sight."