Work wife- suna

You hated that you were late, Suna told you about the dinner party his company was throwing last weekend, and you told him you should be out of your meaning by then. But here you were rushing around your house jumping into your dress and forcefully throwing your shoes on. You grabbed your bag and keys locking the door quickly before getting into your Uber. Quickly doing your hair on the way and apply lipstick. 

When you got there you saw Suna talking to a group of guys, you spotted the bar quickly getting something for your dry throat. You looked back at Suna sipping your drink admiring him in a suit. "Hi." You looked at a woman in a beautiful blue dress as she approached you. "I'm sorry I don't think we met, I'm G/n."

"Y/n nice to meet you." You shook her hand before looking at Suna laugh at a joke. 

"Are you on a lower floor of the company? I don't remember seeing you?"

"Oh no, I'm here with one of the guys who work on the top floor."

"Hey. Maybe I know them. I see you have your eyes fixed on Suna."

"Oh," You blushed looking away feeling slightly embarrassed that you were caught. 

"It's fine I do it all the time. He looks good doesn't he?"

"I'm sorry?" The feedback on the microphone got your attention seeing a man back away.

"My apologies, didn't expect that." A chorus of laughter went around. "I been working here for 50 years now, and I never met someone as hard working as this young man. Suna Rintaro, the company is blessed to have you. Congrats. Here's the man of the hour." Suna walked on stage shaking his boss' hand thanking him, before looking out at the ground. 

"I've been here for about 15 years or more now." More clapping was made making him smile. "Um, in all honesty, there is one special person here who I wouldn't be here without. She's there when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm angry and when I'm scared. She's kept my head on straight over these past years. My queen, my world, the key to my soul. I love you, and I thank you. I also thank the amazing coworkers I have who help me keep my job when I don't know something. Who make the boring days in the office good. Thank you." You clapped smiling as he began to make his way toward you. 

"You didn't have to say all that." You looked at the woman beside you who hugged Suna as he reached you. 

"Please don't." You spoke calmly pulling her softly away from him. 

"What he's my husband it's fine."

"You're what?"

"My husband he's-"

"Mine." You told her lifting your hand up to her showing her the ring you wore. 

"Oh, you're the wife, it must of slipped my mind, hardly hear about you at work." 

"I hear my name plenty at home." Suna smiled kissing the side of your head wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Oh that's... great. Oh yeah, Suna don't let me forgets I have your jacket in my bag. He likes to keep it cold in the office so I took it out his bag."

"Didn't know you had it."

"I haven't got the chance to wash it yet, so it still smells like me."

"We can just wash it at home, right hun?"

"Yeah, by the way, you look amazing." Suna backed up looking you up and down.

"I look rushed, I didn't get out of my meeting in time so I threw this one quickly and did my hair in the car on the way here."

"Please you look effortlessly beautiful tonight my love." 

"You're too good for me."

"Nonsense. I'm going to grab a drink you want a refill?"

"Please. I love you."

"I love you." He kissed your quickly smiling before pecking your lips once more before leaving to the bar. 

"I'm sorry about earlier. I had no idea you were coming, Suna might of mentioned it but I thought he said you weren't going to make it."

"Ah, yes, Rintaro is very bad at not checking his messages, which I'm kind of thankful he hasn't because there is a voicemail of me sounding out a breath as I grabbed my keys and fought the door to lock it."

"I'm sure your children were entertained, who's watching them? Your parents?"

"Oh no, no kids yet...just been a bit... busy." You looked at your husband before a smile fell on your lips. "actually can you excuse me for a second"

You grabbed his arm saying excuse me to the man who caught his attention dragging him away from the crowd kissing him roughly. "Well hello to you too."

"Let's have a baby."

"What?" His eyes widen before looking around the room. "Are you sure? I thought we talked about this? Works been to crazy and not just mine yours too."

"Then I'll quit. 

"Y/n."

"I want kids, I want your kids, I want a family with you, I'm ready if you still are."

"Are you sure?"

"As a heart attack." He quickly wrapped his arms around you lifting you off the ground as he spun you quickly, placing your down attaching your lips with his. 

"I love you, come on." He grabbed your hand leading you to an elevator. 

"Wait, where are we going?"

"To make a baby." He tells you as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"But, your company is throwing you a promotion party."

"They'll be okay for an hour."

"An hour?"

"Oh, I definitely gotta make sure you get pregnant."

"Suna, this is crazy, you're crazy." He stops at the elevator looking at you as if you're the most beautiful thing in the world. "Let's be crazy together." He smirked as the door opened leading you inside, pressing your lips to his as he hits the stop button in the elevator. "We're doing this here? What if the music stops and people hear us?"

"Let them hear those beautiful angelic moans of yours, I don't care, I need you right now, I want you right now."

"Okay."

"Okay? No more interruptions?"

"None, here, now kiss me." He didn't need to be told twice as his cold lips met your warm ones, backing you into the elevator walls. He was more thankful the elevator wasn't made of glass like some of the coworkers wanted, seeing he doesn't mind if they hear you, but sure as hell don't want them to see you.