Brother's best friend- Kuroo

"Why don't you ever talk?" You looked up at the girl sitting in front of you.

"I don't know, I guess I just don't have much to say." The girls around your desk smirked.

"Wow, she speaks?"

"Who knew?" You turned back to your work making the girls snicker. You flickered your eyes to your brother, he gave you a small smile before turning back to his work. Once class was over you made your way to your locker.

"Will you go to homecoming with me?" You looked down at the hall, seeing Akaashi ask your brother.

"Holy- Yes!" You smiled weakly at the two. Your brother looked over at you watching as your eyes fell when they looked into the locker. Before he could move, you shut your locker as the bell rung. You sat down in your seat, head in your hand.

"Okay, class. You will have a group project to do." She began to list the pairs. "Okay and... B/n, you'll be partners with Y/n."

"Okay... wait, who's that?" Some of the class snickered, you, on the other hand, waved a little. He moved seats so he could talk about the project. "You new here?" You rolled your eyes a little, sighing.

"No, I've been in this class all year. And I've gone to school with you for 7 years."

"Oh..." You laughed a little turning your attention to your work. Your friends came over mostly to talk to B/n. You gulped and debated whether or not you wanted to ask.

"Hey." They looked at you and smiled.

"Hey."

"What's up?"

"What are y'all doing tonight? I thought y'all could come over and watch a movie or something." B/n looked at you three.

"Oh sorry, I can't I'll be busy."

"Same. Sorry." You kept a smile on your face, making contact with Akaashi.

"That's alright... I'll ask someone else." He gave you a weak smile, before getting up as the bell rung, your friends and B/n looking at you. "See you later."

"Bye!" They called out to you, you walked to your locker putting stuff up. You bit your lip and walked home, you unlocked your door seeing Akaashi and Bokuto making out on the couch.

"Ew! Get a room!" You yelled running upstairs, you flopped onto your bed sighing. You took out your phone seeing a picture of your friends out. SO busy huh?

"Y/n." You looked up at the tallboy.

"Tetsurō." He sat beside you and pouted.

"Aw, what happened to my nickname?"

"Ku, what's up?" He smiled and patted your head.

"Nothing much came to aggravate your brother and his boyfriend. Heard he was asked to homecoming."

"Huh, ye he did. Where's Ken? You let him stay home?"

"Nah, he's out with Shoyo."

"Ah. Fun. And Tobio?"

"Ye." You nodded your head. "You okay? You seem down."

"It's nothing, just my friends said they would be busy today you know, and they are both out. Together." Kuroo looked down at you and sighed.

"Their lost. Want to join me, Bo, and Akaashi to a movie night?"

"Sure." You both got off your bed heading downstairs, thankfully they were just holding hands. "Hey, there love birds."

"Hey." You both sat down beside each other. Bokuto put on a horror movie, but you and Kuroo just laughed the entire movie. Mostly because of Bokuto's screams. But eventually, all the laughing wore you out. Making you fall asleep on Kuroo's shoulder. He looked down at you and laughed.

"Yo. Your sister fell asleep, I'll take her to her room."

"Thanks. Might want to sleep in there tonight, unless you want to deal with Bokuto having nightmares every five seconds." He looked at Akaashi and laughed.

"Okay. Night guys."

"Night." He picked you up and carried you to your room. He placed you on the bed and covered you up. He smiled down at your sleeping state and leaned down to kiss your cheek like he always does. But instead of that working, you shifted in your sleep and his kiss landed on your lips. You slowly opened your eyes meeting a blushing Kuroo, he was frozen, blinking softly. Congrats you broke him. You turned red instantly after realizing what you did.

"I..." Kuroo gasped as you brought his head down kissing him again, after realizing what's happening one hand cups your cheek. Bringing you closer, once you two pulled away you stared at one another. "God bold in your sleep eh?" There he is. You pushed him off you to where he'd hit the floor.

"That's where you're sleeping, eh?" He laughed jumping onto the bed.

"No, but for real. What was that about? What are we now?" You looked at him, he was serious about this.

"What do you want to be?"

"I want to be with you." You smiled and nodded your head.

"So do I... but what about Bo?"

"BOKUTO!" You jumped at the sudden shout.

"WHAT?!"

"I'M DATING Y/N!" He yelled back.

"FINALLY!!" You both laughed.

"Taken care of." You smiled kissing him softly again.

"Okay."

--

The next day was better. You were at your locker when you heard someone gasp. You turned your attention from your friends to Kuroo and Kenma at the end of the hall. "Holy shit, isn't that Kuroo?"

"Yeah." Kuroo met your gaze and smirked, making his way over to you. "And he's coming this way." You rolled your eyes at them.

"What's wrong, Kitten?" You froze, your friends froze, everyone froze. You looked at Kuroo and Kenma.

"Hey Kenma, new game?" Kenma looked up at you.

"Yeah."

"Hey, I'm here too!" You laughed, your friends looked at you weird.

"Sorry Ku, the nickname surprised me." He smiled down at you. "What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to say hi to my favorite person. Other than Kenma of course. I had fun last night."

"All we did was watch movies."

"I know." Your friends looked at you.

"I didn't know Kuroo was going to be there."

"Yeah, we-"

"So. Pet names, do we do those?" You shrugged your shoulders as Kuroo cut off your friends.

"I guess."

"Soo... kitten, would you like to go to homecoming with me?"

"I'd love to Ku." He gave you a look. "Sorry, I meant love."

"Better." He leaned down kissing you softly before he and Kenma walked away. "Bye kitten!"

"Bye Rooster head!" He looked back at you and glared. "Sorry! Bye LOVE!" That made him leave with a smile on his face. Of course, you were boomered with questions the rest of the day. But like always, you stayed quiet.