Soulmates- Akaashi

They say when you meet your soulmate, you'll be able to hear their thoughts, feel their pain, hear them sing, hear them yell, and a mark will appear. All of it will go away when you meet again. You always thought it was stupid, why would someone want someone else inside their head? Hearing every single thought that comes through? Or to feel someone else's pain? Who in their right minds would want someone to hear them yell or argue with someone? You didn't believe in soulmates, you couldn't. Until one day by accident, you met your soulmate, of course, neither of you saw each other, just bumped into them. Mumbling apologies before walking away, you don't remember how it happened, all you know now is there is someone else hearing your thoughts. "Y/n! Get up for school!"

"I'm up." You mumbled getting up and ready, you walked downstairs and looked at your mom.

"Hi...""Hey, met the one yet?" You rolled your eyes, like the way you met dad?

"Sorry, no, not yet."
uh, hello? You froze, shit, you looked around before looking at your mom.

"What?"

"Nothing! Uh, got to get to school, bye!" You got up and grabbed your bag slipping on your shoes before walking out the door. "That was weird..." You plugged your headphones in and began going to school. Humming to your song, ~I'm in a field of dandelions wishing on everyone that you'll be mine~ Mine~

nice, uh, singing... did you get a mark? You furred your brows looking down at your hand, nearly dropping your phone at the heart on your hand.

I did... You walked into your class sitting beside one of your friends.

"Hey, did you meet your soulmate yet?"

"Literally just did..."

"Oh, I hope mine is Akaashi."

"Who?"  Your friend gave you a look.

"Akaashi? He's on the volleyball team."

oh, him, yes G/n, the guy you don't shut up about, lovely, but uh, what was his name again? You thought before speaking.

"Right, my mistake."

you know, uh, I can hear you right?
No, I completely forgot about you. Not every day someone else is inside your brain. Not easy to forget. You sighed banging your head against the desk.
you know, I was looking forward to meeting you, now... I'm not sure..
great, then just leave, like everyone else... Wait! No, shitttt!!! You groaned, your friend looked at you confused.

"You okay?"

"Hm, oh just peachy." You sighed again looking down at your desk.

"So, do you want to come with me this weekend to the game?"

"Sure."

Volleyball.... yay!
you're interested in Volleyball???
no, my friend is wanting me to go with her.
oh, to the game this weekend?
yeah, you play?
Yeah, on the team.
are you cute?
My friend said, yes... he's going on about how 'hawt' I am...
is he gay???
I mean I don't judge
Nah, he's just homiesexual, him and his other best friend. Sadly I'm the babysitter of the group. You?
loner.
oh, damn, welp not a loner anymore.
I guess, your right mistory guy. I'm Y/n... I know it's forbidden to say our whole name.
yeah, sucks, I'm Keiji.
Nice to meet you
you too. Your friend nudged your arm.

"hm?"

"What's going on?"

"Oh, he's on the volleyball team."