The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa

Tsukishima:

You were invited to a party after the Karasuno boys won the game against Shiratorizawa

You were invited to a party after the Karasuno boys won the game against Shiratorizawa. You were looking for your boyfriend, Yamaguchi invited you as a surprise. Tsukishima was talking to Yamaguchi and Daichi when Yama noticed you, he smiled a little and focused back on Tsukishima. Tsukishima sighed when he pulled out his phone. "Everything okay, Tsuki?"

"Hm, yeah..." Yamaguchi knew what was troubling the tall blonde. But Daichi didn't.

"You sure? You seem troubled."

"Must be Y/n." Yamaguchi teased, Daichi looked at Yama confused.

"Who's Y/n?" You frowned a bit, he doesn't talk about you?

"His girlfriend."

"Yeah, and she isn't answering my text, Yams." Daichi was surprised to hear Tsukishima agree with Yamaguchi.

"What's with Tsukishima?" Suga asked as he, Noya, Tanaka, and Asahi walked over.

"His girlfriend," Daichi replied, Suga smiled, Noya gasped, Tanaka wasn't paying attention just looking at you, and Asahi fainted.

"Y/n, right."

"Right."

"Who?"

"Tsukishima mentioned her the other day," Suga explained, Noya and Daichi shared a look and shrugged. "I swear-" He stopped when he spotted you, but before anyone said anything, Tanaka was already beside you.

"Hello, pretty lady~" You laughed shaking your head. Tsukishima's head turned faster than Hinata's jumps and spotted you. He walked over to you both and glared down at you.

"Y/n." Tanaka looked at the tallboy then at you.

"You two know each-"

"Why weren't you answering your phone?"

"Yama took it." Tsukishima turned around and glared at his friend. "It was supposed to be a surprise, baby..." Tanaka's eyes widen as Kageyama and Hinata walked over.

"Who's the girl?"

"Don't do that again." You nodded your head and smiled.

"Sorry, Tsuki." He leaned down and kissed you softly, the whole team stared.

Oikawa: