Pillowfight- Oikawa

"Thanks for the ride. Hey, do you want to come in for a bit?" He looked at his house than yours.

"Sure." You got out and dragged your bag behind you, you heard a chuckle making you look at Oikawa.

"What?"

"Nothing, love." You furred your eyebrows at the new nickname, shaking your head and walking into your house as Oikawa laughed more.

"Okay, seriously what's up?" You stopped at the bottom of your stairs looking at him.

"Nothing, I swear.. just. You have a bio thingy in your hair." You immediately took it out of your hair and sighed.

"Great." You threw it at him while walking to your room. "Haha." You fake laughed as he busted out laughing walking behind you. You plopped down on your bed, sighing at the comfortableness. You gasped for air when something heavy fell on top of you. "Get your fat ass off me."

"I am not fat." You laughed as best you could and wiggled. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to get the elephant off me."

"I do not weigh 5,000 or 14,000 pounds. I weigh 187. Thank you very much."

"Whatever fat ass." You kept wiggling till he fell off the bed, you let out a yelp as he grabbed your waist dragging you with him. "Ass."

"Hey, there princess." You looked down at him, giving him the best glare you could.

"Happy? Now we're both off the bed."

"So? If you would have wiggled me the other way, we wouldn't be in this situation." You gasped and plucked his nose.

"You are not blaming me." You shook your head as he laughed. "You're an ass."

"And you are.." He paused for a second, pulling a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Beautiful." You felt heat rise to your face and looked anywhere but him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"What's funny?"

"You're still on top of me." Your eyes widened and quickly sat up.

"Sorry."

"It's fine." You shook your head, getting up all the way, lending a hand. "Thanks, love." When he placed his hand in yours a feeling rushed through your arm, you helped him up, sitting on your bed. "Well, what now?" You pushed him so he'd fall off the bed. "Seriously?"

"Payback." You stuck out your tongue, turning on your TV. You flipped through channels. You let out a yelp as a pillow was thrown at you. "Oh, it is on!" You grabbed a pillow and hit him in the legs. He hit you in the stomach. You laughed as you both grabbed anything that resembled a pillow and whacked each other with it. Feathers from the pillows flew in the air, littering the floor. After an hour or two of you whacking each other, you both became tired, your arms were aching and your heart was racing. You began to pant like dogs who ran around the dog park. You flopped down on your bed as he laid back on the feathers that spread all over the room floor.

"You win." You laughed lightly, looking down at him.

"I always win," You said sarcastically, putting your hand up. You heard a chuckle before your face came in contact with a pillow. "Ow, you ass." You picked it up and threw it back at his face.

"That didn't hurt." You rolled off your bed lazily, dragging your blanket onto the floor. He wasn't looking at you, just your drawings on the walls. You laid beside him laughing slightly, this feels so peaceful. "I never noticed how long your hair is." You looked at him as he played with the bottom of your hair. You looked at him and saw his hair was pulled back by sweat. You laughed moving your fingers through his hair.

"Your hair is everywhere."

"So is yours." You laughed and shook your head, throwing some feathers at him. "So sweet of you." He threw some at you, you got up throwing more at him. "Are we seriously doing this again?" You threw another one at him watching as the bottom of it hung the top stuck to his hair, you laughed falling to the floor. "Really?" You clenched your stomach.

"It landed.." You felt hands grab your waist pulling you up. You stopped laughing and looked at him. "Yes?" He just smiled before throwing feathers into the air. You smiled and looked around as they fell around you.

"Pretty huh? My mom used to do this." You smiled and picked some up, throwing them on your bed. "What are you doing?" You just jumped on your bed letting the feathers come off the bed with each jump.

"Want to join?" He took off his shoes and got on the bed, jumping with you. "Me and my mom used to do this." He laughed and jumped around, spinning, you did the same laughing like a little kid. You both stopped as your door opened. "Hey, dad?"

"I heard the bed squeaking. Thank god, it's not what I thought." Your eyes widened and you shook my head.

"Nope, just jumping on the bed."

"Well, you two be careful. By the way, I love what you did with the place." You laughed as he closed the door, you plopped down on your bed, Oikawa doing the same.

"Your dad is fun." You laughed, throwing more feathers at him.

"Yeah, he's cool. What about your mom? You said you used to do things like these, what happened?" You saw how his face fell a little.

"My mom. My parents got a divorce, and uh, she left." You felt your smile fall, you placed your hand on his.

"I know how that feels. Trust me." You rubbed your other hand on his shoulder. "And your dad?" He cleared his throat.

"Uh, he misses her, it's just hard to show it. Um, yeah." You knew there was something he wasn't saying, but you didn't push it.

"Yeah, hey." You pulled him into a hug, he hesitated before hugging you back. "I'm here if you need to talk." You heard him chuckle before squeezing you.